PN-G vs Ozen Predictions

shovelhead

100+ Posts
I quit making predictions before the Lumberton game, and I SURE like how that turned out! So not making any predictions about the game, I will predict that ol' shovlehead eats a turkey leg and popcorn ball from the good folks at the Ozen concession stand. I have a STRONG FEELING that a bunch of Panthers leave the "Butch" early with their feelings hurt after the Indians put on another fine performance. Scalp 'em Indians!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
shovelhead said:
I quit making predictions before the Lumberton game, and I SURE like how that turned out! So not making any predictions about the game, I will predict that ol' shovlehead eats a turkey leg and popcorn ball from the good folks at the Ozen concession stand. I have a STRONG FEELING that a bunch of Panthers leave the "Butch" early with their feelings hurt after the Indians put on another fine performance. Scalp 'em Indians!
I agree. This was your best, most positive post ever!!! I have to admit that my prediction is one of the "best case scenario" type. I think it'll be close, but if we play our game, we should win.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
I don't care to make predictions but I will say that the team Friday night against Lumberton was more like the team that played Gregory Portland. I think and hope that the win last Friday gave them their confidence back. I think the coaches have made the adjustments that really gel the defense. I think that the team can taste the sweetness of victory and want it to continue.

NDN79

500+ Posts
It's time for a real offensive explosion! Defense comes to play again this week and the Indians roll big time!!

PNG 45
OZEN 18

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I truly feel our offense is a 50 + point team. I would love to see our O put up 50 or more in a game ! and win it !

lamar06

Can someone tell me where they are playing? football field by ford park or the old field by the fair ground. Also there is conflicting time that i saw, one print out is at 3:00pm and another is at 7:00pm. Thanks in advance for clarification.

PNG- 28
Ozen- 7

bandkid

Staff member
lamar06 said:
Can someone tell me where they are playing? football field by ford park or the old field by the fair ground. Also there is conflicting time that i saw, one print out is at 3:00pm and another is at 7:00pm. Thanks in advance for clarification.

PNG- 28
Ozen- 7

We're playing in the new stadium on I-10 at 7:30.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I am really looking forward to this game ! Its gonna be another test for our Defense. Ozen has lots of speed and runs the spread. They have a very shifty back who is very small, but very fast. I know they have some tall recievers as well. Their offense can put up some numbers. Not sure about their Defense though. They seemed to play West Brook better than Central did. The other thing to consider, I don't know if they lost any players too grades. I know we didn't which is great ! Our D secondary will have to play tough to create havoc for their passing game. They will have to be aggressive early to set the tone. If our D shows up like against Lumberton, then PNG by 3-4 TD's.
Lets Go NDN's ! Your destiny is in your hands !

pngfan66

500+ Posts
indianforever said:
anybody know on how practice is going this week?
Practice this week is looking good ! THe boys are working hard and seem to be focused. They are conditioning alot and working on special teams alot as well. All in all this week is looking good in practice.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores