PN-G vs Ozen Predictions

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think we need Nederland to loose, lumberton to win over Livingston and Vidor to loose. Thats what I think how it needs to fall. As of right now thats whats happened !

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Well 66, I hope you are right because that exactly what happened tonight. Nederland, Livingston and Vidor all lost. But for sure we just need to win out.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
I think we need Nederland to loose, lumberton to win over Livingston and Vidor to loose. Thats what I think how it needs to fall. As of right now thats whats happened !
You got your wish. Now we just have to keep winning. This is a tough District. The District championship very likely will come down to our game against Central as was the case last year. Our team can do it. We just have to keep them pumped up. I N D I A N S SCALP THE PANTHERS.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Anything can happen in high school football and did!Indians hang on cause this district roller coaster hasn't even made it to the top!One game at a time.let's beat ozen.Set the pace Indians. ;D

ndnfan4lyfe

With the way D practiced Friday evening im going to say 42 to 7. Didn't have one miss alignment, and the focus was there 100% should be a very good night tomorrow night!! cant wait!! well make those panthers a house cat!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Yeah I like the new D formation. I just hope the coaches have tightened up the secondary. My other thought is Nederland played Central down to 3 seconds left in the game. As our D tightens up more and stops teams like we know they can, then I could see us winning out the rest of District. But we have to win starting tonight. The destiny of the season and playoffs are in your hands boys ! You want it bad enough then go get it. Last nights games and losses just opened the door wide open for you guys. Don't walk thru it, run thru it knocking the rest of the door and frame down ! GO GET EM BOYS ! WE BELEIVE IN YOU !

15PNG

500+ Posts
does anyone know the link where the video will be streamed LIVE on the internet? I'm hooking the conmputer up to the big flat screen in the living room :rocks:

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I think SETX sports will have a link up later. Or send one of the moderators a PM. They may know better than me. I know the game will be replayed on tv tonight on the CW here, (I think). But I would check with the other board or PM the moderator on this site.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Tough loss wildcat. Y'all will get back on track. Thanks for the well wishes. We got to have this win tonight.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
15PNG said:
does anyone know the link where the video will be streamed LIVE on the internet? I'm hooking the conmputer up to the big flat screen in the living room :rocks:

Yes, it will be streamed live.

http://pngindians.com/sports/football/content/legacy-sports-network

Toggle full screen to see a larger picture.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
IndianFan said:
15PNG said:

See I knew someone would have it for all those who can't be there !

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
We need this win tonight as bad a Southeast Texas needs rain. After last weeks game I think the coaches have tweeked the Defense to where it needs to be and the Offense is rocking on go. That being said come on INDIAN NATION lets turn out and pack the stands for some good ole INDIAN football. Be proud and be loud.

15PNG

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
IndianFan said:
15PNG said:

YES THANK YOU!! I went and dropped some money so that the gave is broadcast over the big flatscreen in the living room. Will have about 7 here watching this evening in surround sound :woohoo:

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
pngfan66 said:
IndianFan said:
15PNG said:

Anything PN-G related will always be available here. Never a need to go to another web site.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
We got the win after double overtime playing both Ozen and the officials. :clap: :woohoo: That was about the poorest excuse for officiating that I have ever seen. :crazy: :huh: :crazy: :huh: :crazy: :huh: Glad that one was finally over because I was running out of voice and it sure looked like those officials were trying their best to give it to Ozen. YEA I N D I A N S !!!!!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores