PN-G vs. Texas City Predictions

NDN79

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs. Texas City Predicitions

Don't know much about T.C. I saw they won a close game with a Houston team last night. If anyone has any info. on T.C. please post it for us.If we play like we did last night--then I definitely believe we can win!

nissanindian

100+ Posts
We got to be on fire for 4 quarters of football We got to wear out there defense and we will be fine..... Just a side note There were some kids starting trouble in the stands and I told them to watch there mouth cause I have young kids. I am very happy with the response they gave me they said Yes Sir Im Sorry. Sometimes we make mistakes and see what the problem is and cool off. To other kids in the stand Dont throw stuff

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
There first game they had over 200 yards rushing ad tossed it looked like 4 of 8 passes for 45 yards

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Sorry I misread they beat King 25 - 0 the first game then beat Dickenson 25-23 they have a total of 200 yards rushing and 47 passing.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
From what I have heard, Texas City has a lot tougher defense than Crosby. Coach Kroeker has shown that he can get our defense prepared for some pretty tough running teams and I think that will be the case again this week. I think our offense will continue to produce and the defense will shut down TC's running game. The question is how will our secondary respond if TC is forced to throw the ball. If we continue to improve in the secondary, and I think we will, we should win this game by at least 14 points.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
PNG 28 T.C. 14 Does anyone know what type of turf Indians will be playing on in T.C.? Does anyone feel playing on natural turf effects the teams performance good or bad ? Thanks for any replies.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
purplewarrior said:
PNG 28 T.C. 14 Does anyone know what type of turf Indians will be playing on in T.C.? Does anyone feel playing on natural turf effects the teams performance good or bad ? Thanks for any replies.

Artificial turf.

http://www.texasbob.com/stadium/stadium.php?id=362

NDN79

500+ Posts
I don't think the type of turf(real or artficial) seems to matter to how the team plays. Last year in Livingston,after and during all that rain, and on a terribly muddy field, we played well. Against Central at Lamar stadium we played well,and at Lumberton on natural grass there we played well again. Our only loss was on a field-turf surface against Brenham, and that had nothing to do with us losing the game. IMHO the Indians are good at preparing and playing on any surface!

Torino

500+ Posts
prepballfan said:
Sorry I misread they beat King 25 - 0 the first game then beat Dickenson 25-23 they have a total of 200 yards rushing and 47 passing.
From the Houston Chronicle:
Current record: 2-0 (District: 0-0)
Head coach: Tim Finn

Team Stats
Total yards First downs Rushing yards Yds/Att Passing yards Yds/Catch
545 30 327 4.19 218 18.17

Player Stats

Passing
Name Comp Att Pct Yds TD INT
Ryan Harper 12 22 54.5 218 1 1

Rushing
Name Att Yds Yds/Att TD
Deshaun Rawls 35 141 4.03 1
Ryan Harper 21 101 4.81 2
D'Onti Foreman 13 57 4.38 0
Dominique Allen 4 24 6 0
Ryan Higgins 1 5 5 0
domi Letrotse 1 2 2 0

Receiving
Name Rec Yds Yds/Catch TD
Armanti Foreman 3 61 20 0
Marus Quinn 2 59 30 0
Deand' Knoxxson 2 40 20 0
Donnie Cook 3 28 9 0
Demetris Branch 1 8 8 0

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
Starting to get that feellng again these Indians are gonna make a big statement and it won't be with words! Hurry up friday!

NDN79

500+ Posts
I agree. PN-G is over due for an offensive explosion.I hope it happens this Friday against TC. SCALP'EM!!

phetonb

Which way will go travel to TX City?

I 10 to 146, or go through Galveston?

Google maps has the Galveston route 1 mile longer, but there would be less traffic. But the wait for the ferry will be an issue.

Decisions, Decisions.

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
phetonb said:
Which way will go travel to TX City?

I 10 to 146, or go through Galveston?

Google maps has the Galveston route 1 mile longer, but there would be less traffic. But the wait for the ferry will be an issue.

Decisions, Decisions.
I think SH 146 will be my route. In my book 2 or 3 lanes is better than 1 on SH 124 and then as you say, there is always the wait at the ferry.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores