PN-G vs. Texas City Predictions

nissanindian

100+ Posts
Due to job I will not be making the trip over to texas city today guys :angry: Just remember fans that they feed of our energy so if werre bored they are Lets cheer them in to victory,

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
I will be at the deer lease and won't be able to watch anything on flash. If someone could post updates here, I'd be grateful. I'm hoping that Cool 92 will reach way out there but I'm skeptical.

Leaving at 1:30 to go eat at Iguna Joe's in Mont Belvue for the best Mexican food anywhere and down 146. See you at the game. I'll have on some purple.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
My group will be stopping at Iguana Joe's also. 61ndn,row46,50ydln, don't eat all of the green sauce. Save some for us who are leaving later.

Looking forward to the game, the away games are really fun......these are the die-hard, Indian Crazy, Screaming Indian Fans. We will look for the crowd around the YaaHooo Lady.
:woot:

NDN79

500+ Posts
Have fun at the game everyone,and drive safely. I will be working tonight so I can't be there, but I will be listening on the radio. Cheer loud, Cheer long, and Cheer strong!!

SCALP 'EM INDIANS ! !

15PNG

500+ Posts
From Galveston Newspaper:

Port Neches-Groves At Texas City

• KICKOFF: 7:30 p.m. at Stingaree Stadium

• LAST YEAR’S RESULT: PNG 22, Texas City 16

• TALE OF THE TAPE: Texas City turned a lot of heads with its win over Dickinson. Now it gets an even tougher opponent in PN-G. The game is at Stingaree Stadium, which plays to the Stings advantage. However PN-G is projected to be a high playoff team this year. If Texas City wins this game, the rest of 24-4A had better watch out.

• STAT LINE: Quarterback Ryan Harper threw for a career-high 173 yards last week. He’s also completing 57 percent of his passes so far this season.

• BUCKLEY’S PREDICTION: The Stings are starting to have the feel of the 2007 team that wasn’t expected to do much yet went on to win the district. However, PN-G is a tough opponent, and it’s going to take more than a few timely turnovers to win this game. PN-G 24, Texas City 10

• MOHL’S PREDICTION: PN-G is the most talented team the Stings have faced to date. The Indians return seven starters from a team that lost just one game a year ago, which could give the Stings problem. PN-G 21, Texas City 13

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores