PN-G vs Willis Predictions

katfan

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=177684818910657&oid=143908402322839&comments&ref=mf from last week

PNG Proud said:
61ndn said:
You can count on the Wooo Whooo group to be on our feet and as loud as we can. Just gotta do it!!!

I saw you 2 last week. A lot of fun!
How did you know it was us?

Multiple Choice:
(a)Was it our reputation (b) was it that people kept moving away from us (c) was it that we were the only ones standing for four quarters (d) All of the above.

ANSWER _______

Bet you didn't see anybody having more fun than us. Just a couple of short, over weight older women who love INDIAN FOOTBALL !!!! WOOOO WHOOOO !!

ndnwarrior

I can hear the lull of the war drums over by the river as the INDIANS sleep peacefully in preparation for the battle tomorrow night at The Butch! "Cherokee" and "Geronimo's Fury" can be heard in the whistle of the wind on this cold November night! Sleep well, Indians...tomorrow will bring on a celebration as you apply the warpaint and head to Beaumont on a WarPath to defend your..... Honor.....Pride....Tradition!

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp em!

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ndnwarrior: It may have been Humble's band playing Cherokee at Butch Stadium last night. Joking, but Humble did play Cherokee last night over and over and they played it loud like we used to. They are also purple and white--ya think they wanna be us? Central could've won that game but just quit after they got a two TD lead on them and ended up losing.

ndnwarrior

Humble played Cherokee? Arent they the Wildcats or some kind of feline? LOL....I think you're right...they MUST want to be an INDIAN! Can't wait until tonite...already up, got my coffee, just counting down the minutes! Suppose to be really cold tonite I hear...so bundle up!

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!

wacape

100+ Posts
One bit of info that may be to our advantage....PA News wrote this morning that Willis has an undersized defensive line. That may be the chink in our opponent's armor. If we can manhandle their DL, then Chase needs to carry the rock all night long. Long PNG possessions will be the key to winning tonight. Willis can't score offensively if they're not on the field. Chase basically had last week off,it's time to let him loose. Like Ali used to say..."RUMBLE,YOUNG MAN,RUMBLE!"

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ndnwarrior said:
Humble played Cherokee? Arent they the Wildcats or some kind of feline? LOL....I think you're right...they MUST want to be an INDIAN! Can't wait until tonite...already up, got my coffee, just counting down the minutes! Suppose to be really cold tonite I hear...so bundle up!

Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!
Sad thing is that they played it better than we do! I had trouble sleeping last night worried about this game. Went to Central game last night and, you're right, its cold in that stadium! Love my Indian boys!! Scalp 'em

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I don't care who tries to imitate the INDIANS. They can all try but.... no one has the HEART of the INDIANS !!!! Play Cherokee all they want, our band plays it with HEART, HONOR, PRIDE & TRADITION ! GO NDN'S GO !!!!!

ndnwarrior

pngfan66 said:
I don't care who tries to imitate the INDIANS. They can all try but.... no one has the HEART of the INDIANS !!!! Play Cherokee all they want, our band plays it with HEART, HONOR, PRIDE & TRADITION ! GO NDN'S GO !!!!!

I totally agree! :clap:

indianforever said:
i think the fans need to chant DEFENSE the whole time we are on Defense to fire up our boys, ecspecially that beast #33 :clap:
AMEN!!! We have been doing it since game one and are not about to quit now. We alternate "de-fense" and "get the ball". Let's make this the loudest game of the season...so far.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores