PN-G vs Willis Predictions

ndnwarrior

61ndn said:
indianforever said:
i think the fans need to chant DEFENSE the whole time we are on Defense to fire up our boys, ecspecially that beast #33 :clap:
AMEN!!! We have been doing it since game one and are not about to quit now. We alternate "de-fense" and "get the ball". Let's make this the loudest game of the season...so far.

I AGREE!!!!! SAY IT LOUD AND PROUD >>=====> "DE-FENSE" "GET THE BALL!" "DE-FENSE" "GET THE BALL!"

mdog

How about when their band plays cherokee or fury we stand up for cherokee and do the tomohawk chop to fury and show them that they just joined our PRIDE, HONOR AND TRADITION.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
We are leaving around 2:30 ish. Gonna go eat at Cheddars and then hit the parking lot and stand in line. Well actually gonna make the kids go stand in line first. he he

squaw

1,000+ Posts
mdog said:
How about when their band plays cherokee or fury we stand up for cherokee and do the tomohawk chop to fury and show them that they just joined our PRIDE, HONOR AND TRADITION.
It was Humble last night that played Cherokee. The Central fans kept saying "hey, isn't that your song?" They thought it was funny--we didn't.

PNGALWAYS

The Question is:

Can our vastly improved defense stop their very good offense more often than their apparently lackluster defense can stop our always spectacular offense?

Barring turnovers I think the answer is a resounding YES!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
PNGALWAYS said:
The Question is:

Can our vastly improved defense stop their very good offense more often than their apparently lackluster defense can stop our always spectacular offense?

Barring turnovers I think the answer is a resounding YES!!!
I have to agree. Our D has improved 100% since the game in San Antonio. The new D formation has been working very well for us so far. Tonight will be a test of our secondary. I think we will see Gizzi in the secondary alot tonight for coverage.
My neighbors just left for the game. Said there were already several hundred fans in line at the gates.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
squaw said:
mdog said:
It was Humble last night that played Cherokee. The Central fans kept saying "hey, isn't that your song?" They thought it was funny--we didn't.

Squaw, why was Humble playing Cherokee? Are they Indians too?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
PNG Proud said:
squaw said:
mdog said:
They are wildcats supposedly.

Squaw, why was Humble playing Cherokee? Are they Indians too?

hookem14

100+ Posts
Humble Fight Song

The fight song for HHS is as follows:

Wildcats - W-I-L-D-C-A-T-S - we are the Wildcats.
We want the world to see another V-I-C-T-O-R-Y.
Victory is waiting for us, watching for us, we are the Wildcats.
Our boyz are dressed in purple and white
And we are gonna win tonight. Fight!

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
If I remember correctly, we played Humble when I was in HS (87-91) and think they played Cherokee back then! I was in band and I remember we were TICKED ! I think it was their fight song just different words! Squaw...did they have another song that was their fight song?

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores