IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PN-G Indians vs. WO-S Mustangs

When: Sept. 5, 2014, 7:30PM

Where: Orange, TX

RADIO: FM 92.5

WEB: www.cool925.com

Send an email to the broadcast crew at radiopng@gmail.com and let them know you're listening.

15PNG

500+ Posts
Computer connected, chair warmed up and ready to go in Round Rock.............. Go PN-G!! :rocks:

ndnfan85

Waiting on the game all the way across the pond in London. It will be a 1:30am kick- off for me... Can't wait to hear me some Cherokee and smash-mouth football!!!

bandkid

Staff member
Provided I can get service, I'll be tuning in on my phone while driving back from Birmingham. Go Indians!

PNGDAD15

Lots of empty area on the WOS side and nothing but a solid wall of purple on the visitors side. Almost looks like a home game in the stands.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G 27
WO-S 13

Halftime

Strong first half for QB Morse, WR Giblin, the OL, and PN-G special teams/defense...big blocked XPAT and return for a PN-G touchdown. Put the hammer down Indians!

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I stepped away...missed that stat IndianFan...but remember, WO-S had a punt return TD called back and an INT overturned due to a penalty. The game is not too far apart. It is closer than the 13-point halftime difference. It will be a good second half. Need another good strong performance from the Indians.

Go Indians. Peace.

bandkid

Staff member
Turnover on downs. PN-G leads 27-20.

Alright Indians, we need a touchdown on this drive.

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Lots of penalties tonight. Hope they clean that up. If I remember correctly, it was basically a penalty that cost the Indians MCM last year.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Coach Faircloth has big footballs and they are made of STEEL. Big 4th down fake punt, converting into a first down. Now, it is time to convert the drive into some points.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores