PN-G vs. WO-S

badndn

500+ Posts
hookem14 said:
We will not see a team as tough as WOS in our district.
Maybe not, but Central with Foreman at the helm has WOS talent and a good leader to boot. They will be tuff. Thats why it is great that we played WOS. Should better prepare us for Them Jags.
And we all know that the Nederland intensity will match that of WOS.

biaplayer

Man this was a hell of a game, ot on the road, what more cohld you ask for besides a w. Let a 14 pt lead go, hard to swallow, but you couldn't ask for a defense to step up more by blocking their 2 nd extra point of the night. Incredible effort to give us a shot for the win. Showed a lot of heart. Time to let it go, horrible officials, with thst being said we still had a shot. Great game, now lets get prepared for s road trip to Lufkin an go spank tyler chapel hills butt!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Great game. Bad refs. story of 2 halfs. I'm just curious why BF didn't utilize McZeal more. Not being critical. O line does need some work. Early in season, they will get better. Young team, great talent. Can't wait to see the full deal mature even more. WOS. They just seem to never ever give up. Great team. Hope they go far this year into the playoffs.
Proud of PNG. Things will only get better. I don't see this team letting this loss get them down. They are hungry and want it all.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
WO-S is ranked #2 in the state and expected to be good this year. PN-G is young everywhere, yet slugged it out until the end.

WO-S would have mopped the field with Nederland or several other area teams. This will toughen the Indians and prepare them for district.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores