PNG ATHLETIC BOOSTER CLUB MEMBERSHIP BLITZ

lu cards

100+ Posts
WHEN: SUNDAY MAY 15TH 5:00 TO 7:00PM
WHERE: SEA RANCH CAFE (1305 MAGNOLIA AVE PORT NECHES)

PNGABC ENCOURAGES ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE BOOSTER CLUB TO COME BY AND SIGN UP.THERE WILL BE A DRAWING FOR PRIZES FOR ANYONE SIGNING UP THAT DAY.WE WILL ALSO HAVE MEMBERS GOING TO LOCAL HOMES SIGNING PEOPLE UP.WHOEVER BRINGS IN THE MOST APPLICATIONS WILL RECEIVE A NICE AWARD.EXISTING MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO RENEW ON THIS DAY AND WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES.WILL HAVE BOARD MEMBERS,COACHES AND ATHLETES IN ATTENDANCE THAT CAN ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS AND SHARE THE BENEFITS OF DONATING TO THE BOOSTER CLUB.

bark

1,000+ Posts
lu cards said:
WHEN: SUNDAY MAY 15TH 5:00 TO 7:00PM
WHERE: SEA RANCH CAFE (1305 MAGNOLIA AVE PORT NECHES)

PNGABC ENCOURAGES ANYONE INTERESTED IN JOINING THE BOOSTER CLUB TO COME BY AND SIGN UP.THERE WILL BE A DRAWING FOR PRIZES FOR ANYONE SIGNING UP THAT DAY.WE WILL ALSO HAVE MEMBERS GOING TO LOCAL HOMES SIGNING PEOPLE UP.WHOEVER BRINGS IN THE MOST APPLICATIONS WILL RECEIVE A NICE AWARD.EXISTING MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO RENEW ON THIS DAY AND WILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR PRIZES.WILL HAVE BOARD MEMBERS,COACHES AND ATHLETES IN ATTENDANCE THAT CAN ANSWERS ANY QUESTIONS AND SHARE THE BENEFITS OF DONATING TO THE BOOSTER CLUB.
On the letter ticket holders recieved.

Will our $200 donation for the indoor facility be earmarked just for the building OR if the full amount is not raised will our $200 be returned?

Who will oversee and be responsible for the bid process, construction of the bldg. and the donations?

Lets not forget the 53, 55 and 75 STATE champs that had something to do with fan support.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
bark...the letter about the indoor facility was sent to season ticket holders only. Booster Club membership is separate from this. How did this letter disrespect those three teams? It mentioned the 1977 team because of the Texas HS attendence record and how we are known for supporting our teams and that this would be another opportunity to do that. It also mentions accomplishments by our other athletic teams, not just football. At the bottom of the letter it encourages you to call the field house (presumably Coach Faircloth) if you have any questions...so direct your above to someone who can answer them, not a public message board where speculation can run rampant. After you get those questions answered, maybe you can share them with us on this board.

bark

1,000+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
bark...the letter about the indoor facility was sent to season ticket holders only. Booster Club membership is separate from this. How did this letter disrespect those three teams? It mentioned the 1977 team because of the Texas HS attendence record and how we are known for supporting our teams and that this would be another opportunity to do that. It also mentions accomplishments by our other athletic teams, not just football. At the bottom of the letter it encourages you to call the field house (presumably Coach Faircloth) if you have any questions...so direct your above to someone who can answer them, not a public message board where speculation can run rampant. After you get those questions answered, maybe you can share them with us on this board.
[I did call - they did not know. If the BC is not involved, as you imply, who is going to be responcible?
I was hoping that someone on the board could answer these questions.
What better place than a public board TO answer questions.
/quote]

Indian03

100+ Posts
In response to the questions...

The building will be constructed no matter what. Once the BC has enough money to start the initial construction, the building will begin. It's just a matter of how long it will take to collect the donations.

The BC will oversee getting bids, construction, taking donations, etc. Remember, this is not at all funded by the district.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Indian03 said:
In response to the questions...

The building will be constructed no matter what. Once the BC has enough money to start the initial construction, the building will begin. It's just a matter of how long it will take to collect the donations.

The BC will oversee getting bids, construction, taking donations, etc. Remember, this is not at all funded by the district.
When you state "no matter what" -what if the donation total is never reached?

Indian03

100+ Posts
Question: Indian03, how much money has been raised so far?

That would be a question any BC board member could tell you. They have a separate account set up specifically for the all purpose facility. I'm sure at any meeting they could give a report on the total donated.

Question: When you state "no matter what" -what if the donation total is never reached?

The only answer to this question that I know is that the building will be constructed no matter what. It's only a matter of time. At some point, the money will be collected. The BC needs $300,000 to begin construction. Once this goal is reached, construction will begin.

You can always call the athletic office for answers to your questions.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Indian03 said:
Question: Indian03, how much money has been raised so far?

That would be a question any BC board member could tell you. They have a separate account set up specifically for the all purpose facility. I'm sure at any meeting they could give a report on the total donated.

Question: When you state "no matter what" -what if the donation total is never reached?

The only answer to this question that I know is that the building will be constructed no matter what. It's only a matter of time. At some point, the money will be collected. The BC needs $300,000 to begin construction. Once this goal is reached, construction will begin.
You can always call the athletic office for answers to your questions.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did call and the lady said that once enough money is raised to break ground they will start and if at some point the total amount is not raised and the building is not complete what money that is left will basiclly be shifted in another direction at that time. Hopefully the $ will come and completion can be done quickly ...remember the next AD may not allow a BC, That's good enough for me I just made my donation. She said they would like them by July 1

bark

1,000+ Posts
]
bump
[/quote]

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores