PNG Indian Spirit Shirts

NDNband69

500+ Posts
From Mitch Murdock:

A gentleman by the name of Kyler Sharp (PNG ’87) was kind enough to do the artwork on Brandon’s Indian Spirit shield for the upcoming school year. It’s a really awesome painting. Kyler is incredibly talented. Anyway, Kyler and my brother, Paul, took it a step further and arranged for this painting to be printed on shirts and they have donated all of their time and effort to the PNG Athletic Booster Club. They have even built a website to promote the sale of these shirts. Check it out:

www.pngindianspirit.com

This website went online last Thursday evening and we have already received order forms from people wanting shirts. Go to the website, download the order form and send it in. I’ve also attached the order form. We’re doing our best to have as many shirts as possible printed and delivered before the first football game in the Alamodome on 28-Aug-10. Yes, children’s sizes will be available also, we’re working on that now. Place your order as soon as possible and please forward the website to everyone you think may be interested. All proceeds from the sale of this shirt go to the booster club which, in turn, helps our student athletes. On behalf of the PNG Athletic Booster Club I want to thank you in advance for your support.

Fantastic looking shirts! Would be awesome to see at the Alamodome game.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
the shirt design is awesome. I can't wait to order one for my grandson. Please let us know when the children's sizes are available

Indian03

100+ Posts
The Fire-Up Pep Rally is Thursday, August 26 at 7:30 in the stadium. (No school pep rally on Friday, Aug 27)

NDN Forever

We now have kids sizes for sale and no, we will not be selling these shirts at events. Student Activities sells shirts at the different venues and we as the Athletic Booster Club do not want to be competing with other groups when we sell our merchandise. The shirts will be sold online only. Thanks!

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
squaw said:
The artwork is absolutely beautiful, but I prefer a shirt for the football team itself.

The INDIAN SPIRIT is not just a person. It is the SPIRIT OF THE INDIAN NATION as a whole. The fact that the shirt has a picture of the Indian Spirit on it does not mean that it is solely for the support of the young man who is the Indian Spirit this year.

ndnsrock44

100+ Posts
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
squaw said:
The artwork is absolutely beautiful, but I prefer a shirt for the football team itself.

The INDIAN SPIRIT is not just a person. It is the SPIRIT OF THE INDIAN NATION as a whole. The fact that the shirt has a picture of the Indian Spirit on it does not mean that it is solely for the support of the young man who is the Indian Spirit this year.
I agree. A few years back when the LCM bear tackled the Indian Spirit, outsiders couldn't understand why we were so upset. I tried to explain to them that he embodies the spirit of PNG and is not just a mascot.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
ndnsrock44 said:
PNGROW4650YRDLN said:
squaw said:

I agree. A few years back when the LCM bear tackled the Indian Spirit, outsiders couldn't understand why we were so upset. I tried to explain to them that he embodies the spirit of PNG and is not just a mascot.
I totally agree....after all, I love PNG AND Brandon!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores