PNG Pre Kickoff Intro Video??

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Who would we need to contact about this issue? I will be highly upset if something is not put together for MCM!! I mean...why even have a jumbotron if it's not gonna be put to good use!

Maybe the Booster Club could contact whoever runs it and throw out some of these suggestions, or even show them the video '93 made and see if they can run it. I really like it, and it shouldn't be a problem to have it ready for MCM, but someone may need to throw some clips from this years team in there. The atmosphere at the games is electric and I think this is all we need to send it over the top!!

TheBoysMom

Hello... my son is the original creator of the videos posted in this thread, made last year while he was a senior in PN-G Primetime.

He loves the video edit with Geronimo's Fury, and said the PN-G band actually does a great version of this song, so it's possible that copyright is not an issue.

There was an attempt made last year to use updated music and video pre-game, which was shot down by the athletic director. Perhaps since there is a new one at this time the issue could be revisited?

In any case, my son was very honored to see his videos posted and discussed here... really made him feel good. He's a student at Lamar now, studying communications and hoping to make a career of video editing. I may be just a little bit proud of him.
1080_winking_smiley.gif

He also said it should be possible for the Prime Time Staff to prepare a video for MCM, but they'd have to get the go ahead pretty soon. Best of luck!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
OK the music and the showing of the cable channel all have to go. I felt like I was in a elevator with that music. Might as well put on the weather channel on the screen. Come on Admin !!! state of the art facility and yet such a boring intro and etc on the big screen. Use it to the teams advantage. Those kids on the other teams are looking up and watching it, Show some serious highlights of games with some great hits and the TD's scored. Use the screen to create alittle intimidation for the other team !!! They need to do like is being discussed on here, use this years team with Geronimo's fury !!! Dang I tell you it just don't make sense to not use it for the benefit of the team !!! That music they play now is just pathetic !!! I feel its almost ridiculous !!!

warpaint101

pngfan66 said:
OK the music and the showing of the cable channel all have to go. I felt like I was in a elevator with that music. Might as well put on the weather channel on the screen. Come on Admin !!! state of the art facility and yet such a boring intro and etc on the big screen. Use it to the teams advantage. Those kids on the other teams are looking up and watching it, Show some serious highlights of games with some great hits and the TD's scored. Use the screen to create alittle intimidation for the other team !!! They need to do like is being discussed on here, use this years team with Geronimo's fury !!! Dang I tell you it just don't make sense to not use it for the benefit of the team !!! That music they play now is just pathetic !!! I feel its almost ridiculous !!!
Tell them how you really feel.lol.......I agree

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
I agree...BIG improvement!! I guess the only thing I didn't like was the music, but the video was GREAT!!

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
Last nights intro video was awesome!!! A real step up from previous games. Now if they would play something more than the information channels music over and over and over and over :thud: before the game.....we might be on the right path! :laugh:

bandkid

Staff member
Any chance of anyone getting the video and posting it on this site? I wouldn't mind seeing that thing again.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores