PNG v. WOS at the Reservation Friday

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Last year left a bad taste in my mouth. We should have a solid week of practice and really bring it on Friday. I predict we exact revenge this week!

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
NDNTime said:
Last year left a bad taste in my mouth. We should have a solid week of practice and really bring it on Friday. I predict we exact revenge this week!
:rocks: :woohoo:

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
WOS lost alot from last year. Rebuilding year for them, or reloading when talking about the Mustangs. I believe i heard that Jack Dallas is the only returning player on O. All this doesn't mean a thing though, WOS is always tough.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I really think this will be a great game. Can't wait til Friday. My only concern for our NDN's is our O line. I really hope they put in extra work this week blocking. I feel Morse needs more time if possible to let the plays develop for passing. Not criticizing, just something I have noticed. Blocking needs to be more consistent.

Mejabo

It will definitely be a better measuring stick for this team. As long as we can take away last week's penalties and establish our running game I like our chances. Cannot wait until Friday! Should be a great game!!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
Mejabo said:
It will definitely be a better measuring stick for this team. As long as we can take away last week's penalties and establish our running game I like our chances. Cannot wait until Friday! Should be a great game!!

Mejabo,

I see that its your first post. Welcome! Keep bringing the comments!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores