PNG vs Central

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
Penalties can break us. We don't need any tempers flaring and the guy who pushes first not being seen and the one who pushes last getting caught. I just hope that all the yellow flags are on their side of the ball.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
After the personal fouls in the Vidor game I see BF having a major chat with the boys this week and before the game. I know of a few players who have to maintain their tempers during the game. They have cost us a few times deep in enemy territory. But I see the NDN's winning this one even with Centrals starters in the game. I just feel that Central is beatable in our District and we have the team to do it ! Remember they have won some very close games like we have with some of the same teams and although we have lost 2 close games we are still a very potent team. Now that our D has changed up we have been making alot of key stops. Since that D change it has evened up the playing field, espically against Central.

NDN79

500+ Posts
Central is a tough team no doubt, but we can beat them with a good solid effort.If we come out strong early and put up 3 or 4 scores, we can do it. We have to maintain our intensity in the 2nd half and keep trying to pour it on--don't let up, because they won't.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
I agree, it seems like alot of the times we are up good at half, come out and let the other teams get back into the game in the second half. The boys need to keep up with the same intensity as in the first half all the way thru the whole game. I feel if they do this or could have done this then we would have blown a few teams out of the water. Against Vidor was an example, although the PFouls played some big parts, the intensity should have increased and we should have put up a few more TD's on Vidor. I know the coaches will have the team up and ready for 4 quarters of ball. This year Central has had alot of the lucky breaks that we had last year. This game Friday the field will be even ! The one who wants it the most will get the WIN ! and that will be the NDN's !!!!!!

png tribe

100+ Posts
BF may have to find another type of punishment for the personal foul's because we've done it all season with the freshman and varsity. I know he say's that he want put up with it but something has to give before one of these penaltie's cost us dearly in the playoff's.

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds
That can be the difference in the playoffs. make a stupid penalty and a well disciplined team will use you like floor cleaner Once And Done.only one shot in the playoffs!!!

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
If we can control the personal fouls and unsportman...I think we can take them...but this game like no other tempers will flare...players and fans...They are after us. Just hope we get some decent refs.

sittingbull

I think this boils down to one issue. If we stop their running game we have this game in the bag. If we dont, then this game could get ugly. On paper we are statiscitly better in every category except yards per rush. They are avg 8.5 yrds and we are avg 6.2 per rushing play. Everywhere else we are better by far. Lets get after Mr. Heard!!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Wow what a pumped up intense practice I saw today from the entire team ! Friday night is gonna be a great game !

PNGROW4650YRDLN

100+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
Wow what a pumped up intense practice I saw today from the entire team ! Friday night is gonna be a great game !
WOOOO WHOOOO I just hope their momentum keeps building until Friday night and at the end of 4 quarters the INDIANS are victorious. GO INDIANS !!

NDN NATION

100+ Posts
What an exciting game it is going to be Friday. Parent night for the Band, Indianettes and Cheerleaders then the little girls will dance with the Indianettes at halftime. Life is good. :hookem:

ndntrueblue

Okay guys, set up the playoff scene for me, big school, little school, I love football , understand the calls, but the playoff brackets confuse my female mind. :)! so please help!!! lol :clap: ALso please go the channel 12 website and vote Our awesome band is up for Band of the Week!

OldEagle

500+ Posts
We will be in the Big School category with Central unless Nederland or Vidor gets into the playoff (and yes Vidor has a chance - slim but still a chance). At least I think this is correct!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores