png vs crosby first round match up

bandkid

Staff member
Rematch from PN-G's last playoff game. If I remember correctly, that's the game where the crowd broke out into Cherokee and the Indians almost won a game most said they wouldn't even be competitive in.

tj2png

Lets get out and support this group of young men. They are only the fourth team in school history to make the palyoffs.

G O I N D I A N S

tj2png

Great game last night at GCM. Players and Coaches represented our district and school well. I understand that Crosby had averaged 65 points in their last 11 games and we held them to 39. This is a speacial group of Varsity players that has fought all year. I would like to wish all the graduating seniors good luck in their future endeavors, Congratulations to the coaching staff and lets try this again next year.

lu cards

100+ Posts
tj2png said:
Great game last night at GCM. Players and Coaches represented our district and school well. I understand that Crosby had averaged 65 points in their last 11 games and we held them to 39. This is a speacial group of Varsity players that has fought all year. I would like to wish all the graduating seniors good luck in their future endeavors, Congratulations to the coaching staff and lets try this again next year.
+1

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores