PNG vs Dayton Game Updates and Discussion

PNGALWAYS

From what I can remember, our recent record against Dayton must be pretty bad. I actually can't remember the last time we beat them. Hopefully that changes tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PNGALWAYS said:
From what I can remember, our recent record against Dayton must be pretty bad. I actually can't remember the last time we beat them. Hopefully that changes tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We last beat them in 99' at Lamar stadium. That was the beginning of a State play-off run! :)

PNG NDN Fan

1,000+ Posts
Staff member
Actually the Indians played them in '98 at LU and lost in Bi-District. They were not part of of the '99 playoff run.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Good luck Indians. We will be checking this website/message board for updates.

Go Indians. Peace.

90NDN

500+ Posts
Cool 92.5 is working again...I guess Paul is sick tonight? Nonetheless, good game...one half to go and we are on to the 2nd round!

Torino

500+ Posts
IBLEEDPURPLE said:
Starting the 4th Q

31-27 PNG leads.
Dayton had some placekicker. When was the last time you saw a HS kicker go 5 for 5 on field goals, 3 of which were 40+ yards.

Torino

500+ Posts
Layingemdown said:
Hope we learn to defend a common post route next year
Granted, but no team in our district (perhaps Ozen is the exception) has a passing offense. Texas City and Crosby ran the ball, and G-P didn't have an offense.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores