PNG vs Livingston

squaw

1,000+ Posts
akifan, just wondering----watching Tatum at Nederland it appeared that he really hates to be hit and avoids contact any chance he has. Does anyone else notice it or am I nuts?? (be nice! lol)

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
What I notice with Tatum is he doesn't sense pressure. Whenever there is pressure he tends to go backwards instead of stepping up into the pocket.
Other than that the kid has been very accurate this year. I just wished they would let hi audible at the line whenver they stack the line.

Crazy Indian Fan

I think if he was trying to avoid being hit he would get rid of the ball regardless where or run to the sidelines even if he loses a bunch of yards. I think that by the time he realizes there is a guy close to him, there are also 3 other guys coming after him, he's surrounded and goes backwards trying to make a play.

akifan94

500+ Posts
squaw said:
akifan, just wondering----watching Tatum at Nederland it appeared that he really hates to be hit and avoids contact any chance he has. Does anyone else notice it or am I nuts?? (be nice! lol)

I don't think there are many who like to get hit ;D, but his pocket presence could be better. The pass protection has looked better this year, and I think more passing attempts will lead to a better feel in the pocket.

lu cards

100+ Posts
tatum has impressed me this year.the only issue i have is when he scrambles its always to the sidelines.he could p/u some big gains if he would take off up the middle.this team is only going as far as tatum takes them.if he continues to improve we may make some noise come playoff time.

footballfan

Tatum can only do so much the line needs to give him some time to make the play. Our line is not holding. Kudos to #80 on defense we need more solid players on defense like him. I think we will be okay against Livingston as long as we don't run the same play over and over and over again!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Speaking of those Livingston stats I believe that they have played ! less game than us this season

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores