PNG vs. Lumberton Game Updates

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Hate to see any team run up a score, but Indians need to keep the dial turned up for the rest of game and the season. 60+ points would be good. Especially if it's 2nd teamers scoring.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
bamakid said:
Does anyone know the final scores from Lumberton's games so far?

Look at the first post under this topic. There's a link to their scores and stats.

pngbax20

100+ Posts
week 0 lumberton 21 Jasper 35
week 1 lumberton 6- barbers hill 24
week 2 lumberton 35 Silsbee 49
week 3 bye
week 4 lumberton 25 LCM 27
week 5 lumberton 26 Vidor 30

bandkid

Staff member
We're up 50-10 and looking for another TD.

Looks like Lumberton gave Vidor and LC-M a run for their money. If we can keep up this rate, 20-4A beware (knock on wood).

NDN76

MY DOG
Yes, the last possession wa ALL the second string Offense. Arvie shone like a flooplight again. He picked up 58 yards on runs and scored the last TD to make it PNG 57-Lumberton 10 on am 8 yard TD run. That kid is DYNAMITE!!! O0

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN76 said:
Yes, the last possession wa ALL the second string Offense. Arvie shone like a flooplight again. He picked up 58 yards on runs and scored the last TD to make it PNG 57-Lumberton 10 on am 8 yard TD run. That kid is DYNAMITE!!! O0

What's a 'flooplight'? ;D

NDN76

MY DOG
A Flooplight is when you spill beer on a Floodlight and the "d" can't stand up any more. You see I told myself I'd have 1 beer for each TD the NDNs put up. That's why I wasn't posting during the game and had a really hard time finding the keyboard at the end of the game. And this is from a person who doesn't drink any more either (last night being a VERY rare exception).

Hopefully the confidence factor will kick in and elevate the NDNs knowledge that they WILL win out the rest and have MANY post District games. I want to see them still playing when my BDay comes around.

:crip:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Proud of our team, the coaches and the fans last night. What a class act! I was very glad when the seniors who work hard and don't get to play much could get out on the field and be successful. Kudos to our coach! I still see a state championship coming soon.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Great game by our Indians, great fan support and many, many highlights in that game. Monday's Booster Club meeting will have all the highlights. If you have not gone to a meeting yet, Mondays the time to finally join the Booster Club and see in detail all that went into that Win. See you there.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
The only good pic I had all night. Great catch by Nelson. Miller had one heck of a game along with all our Indians!
DSCF1486.jpg

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
NDN76 said:
A Flooplight is when you spill beer on a Floodlight and the "d" can't stand up any more. You see I told myself I'd have 1 beer for each TD the NDNs put up. That's why I wasn't posting during the game and had a really hard time finding the keyboard at the end of the game. And this is from a person who doesn't drink any more either (last night being a VERY rare exception).

Hopefully the confidence factor will kick in and elevate the NDNs knowledge that they WILL win out the rest and have MANY post District games. I want to see them still playing when my BDay comes around.

:crip:

Just kidding of course. Glad you're a member and appreciate your posts. :thumbsup:

bark

1,000+ Posts
NDNband69 said:
Great game by our Indians, great fan support and many, many highlights in that game. Monday's Booster Club meeting will have all the highlights. If you have not gone to a meeting yet, Mondays the time to finally join the Booster Club and see in detail all that went into that Win. See you there.
*********************************************************************************
Can't be there tomorrow but what a great win! Lots played and we won. I know Karl is takeing up the money from the '75 team members for the State Champ sign and now all 53, 55 and 75 have their $5,000 for the monument to honor them. Could you find out when the "wall" is going to start?

Also, several team members are comming in for the class reunion and want to know how much is in the account for the indoor practice facility?

I know some of the Board reads this blog -could you please post how much of the 300k has been recieved? I think it would be a good venue (class reunion) to get some more $ to maybe finish it off.

Many of the class are successful and live out of town - could be a good time to get a couple of good donations.

Got to be worth a try.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (4-0)
vs.
Huntsville Hornets (3-1)

Friday, Oct. 4, 7:00PM

Huntsville ISD Stadium, Huntsville, TX

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores