PNG vs. Lumberton

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Re: PNG vs. Lumberton Game Updates

High school OT is like the college game; not like the pro game.

Go Indians. Peace.

Indian99

500+ Posts

I feel so negative. Will someone help a brother out and put me into the "positive" column with the karma situation?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member

Ea. team starts at the 25 and tries to score. If it's still a tie, they keep backing up till someone wins

IBLEEDPURPLE

1,000+ Posts

TOUCHDOWN LUMBERTON

:whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag:

akifan94

500+ Posts

Man, I hat to get down on the team but, we have 4 returning OL and cannot run block. We have a 2 year starter at kicker and can't make a FG when it counts. This bites.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member

They battled hard. Sounds like it just wasn't meant to be a winning year... Sorry for the seniors.

akifan94

500+ Posts

Well, no playoffs this year in a division with 4 teams going. It is going to be a long 10 months until next season. Good luck to the boys the last two games.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores