PNG vs. Lumberton

ditto

We have alot of talent on this team, for example, Spikes. He is open alot. Why do we not throw to him. That would mix things up and keep the other team guessing.

pngbax20

100+ Posts
ditto said:
We have alot of talent on this team, for example, Spikes. He is open alot. Why do we not throw to him. That would mix things up and keep the other team guessing.

Because if the play isn't designed to were the TE is the main option then he wont get the ball.Usually whoever is the main option is the only one that gets looked at.

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

PNGBax20 said:
ditto said:

Because if the play isn't designed to were the TE is the main option then he wont get the ball.Usually whoever is the main option is the only one that gets looked at.

PNG football never utilizes the TE, we have thrown at the TE this year twice that I can recall, so that is like two years worth. We threw at the TE friday night 1 time for 8 yards. It should have been every time they put 8 in the box, pop him and let him run to whenever.

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
CardiacKids 92 said:
hookem_horns said:
why did wright only have 4 carries???? he had 4 carries for 24 yards... obviously he did something when he had ball... then a twelve yard reception... i dont understand. that has got to be hard to handle for alot of people to understand

Isn't it obvious... It's the offensive "genious" that we have at PN-G!

Well wait a minute - Lumberton's defense was a brick wall until their #49 got hurt. We should have been throwing the whole night - well we should have been throwing the whole night if we had some pass blocking, that is.

hookem_horns

Honor Pride Tradition
wright had one carry in the first half... he had about 15 yards on that carry. then his other carries were later on. and his 12 yard reception was in second half... wasting their talent

Whodat

This board at one time was insightful and exciting to read. Now it's a bunch of Moms complaining about any and everything. We are a proud community, to proud for this foolishness.

TheBoysMom

Whodat said:
This board at one time was insightful and exciting to read. Now it's a bunch of Moms complaining about any and everything. We are a proud community, to proud for this foolishness.

Thank you for the insightful and exciting post!
2thumbs.gif

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

Mom's have every right to add their thoughts to this board, if it was not for the moms there would not be any players, cheerleaders, band members, NDNettes etc and etc. Moms keep it up, I hope my wife sees this post!!! As for the coaches enjoying themseleves after the game, more power to them, I like to have a totty or two after a rough day at work, why can't they. It is none of our business what they do after work, although I do recall we tried to make Danny Malone's business ours and the old geezers ran him out of town.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
Mom's have every right to add their thoughts to this board, if it was not for the moms there would not be any players, cheerleaders, band members, NDNettes etc and etc. Moms keep it up, I hope my wife sees this post!!! As for the coaches enjoying themseleves after the game, more power to them, I like to have a totty or two after a rough day at work, why can't they. It is none of our business what they do after work, although I do recall we tried to make Danny Malone's business ours and the old geezers ran him out of town.
Hey! Watch that talk about "old geezers"!!!!! It wasn't us old geezers who ran Malone out of town--it was parents who couldn't stand to see their little darlings get hit!

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

squaw said:
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
Hey! Watch that talk about "old geezers"!!!!! It wasn't us old geezers who ran Malone out of town--it was parents who couldn't stand to see their little darlings get hit!

Ms Squaw.....I would never refer to you as an old geezer :-*.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
squaw said:
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:

Ms Squaw.....I would never refer to you as an old geezer :-*.
Thanks! lol

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
Can anyone explain what this "Karma" is by my screen name, I noticed it changed from 1 to 2? :huh:
Thanks

Someone liked what you had to say on 2 occasions....so far. Just kiddin' - I think I applauded you on one of those...Look at mine, some don't like what I have to say... ;D

1IDPURPLEMONSTER

PNG NDN Fan said:
If someone applauds one of your posts, it goes up. If they smite it, it goes down.

So how do you applaud or smite one's posting, I see no way of doing that, am I missing some buttons on my screen or what?
Thanks
Geaux NDNS

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
1IDPURPLEMONSTER said:
PNG NDN Fan said:
If someone applauds one of your posts, it goes up. If they smite it, it goes down.

So how do you applaud or smite one's posting, I see no way of doing that, am I missing some buttons on my screen or what?
Thanks
Geaux NDNS

You have to have a certain number of posts before the feature is unlocked for you. This is to keep people who are not involved with the board from just smiting certain people.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores