PNG vs Manvel Predictions (Merged with Manvel Info)

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs Manvel Predictions

Here is my theory. If you remember most of the "experts" predicted us to lose to Central and we ALL know how that worked out ;D! I believe most of them have us losing to Manvel...I don't think our boys like those predictions very much!

ndnwarrior

Re: PN-G vs Manvel Predictions

pngfan66 said:
Our NDN's can win this game. Alot of talk about Manvil. But its all coming from people who have watched them play and not our boys. Alot of people are saying oh we lost to Texas City and Manvil rolled over TC. Well what all has changed since that game. Our D has changed. Since that change we have gone undefeated. Remember the players at Manvil put on their pants the same way everyone else does. I think we match up better against Manvil than we did against Willis. I see the NDN's becoming super aggressive on D and taking it to the Manvil QB's and backs. I also see our D coming up with some INT and fumbles, I see 3-5 takeaway turnovers for our D. I see Doty and company putting up big numbers and pulling out another W !

I'm with you on this! INDIANS gonna ROLL!!!!! Scalp 'em, Indians, SCALP 'EM!

Proud Band Mom

100+ Posts
Re: PN-G vs Manvel Predictions (Merged)

I believe we are just starting to see the heart of those young men. On or off the field we have some champions this year - inside and out.

I have confidence in those coaches that they will pull out what we need when we need it and make the adjustments necessary. Last Friday we watched our kids get rattled or hurt and then go right back into the game. We watched the coaches and their teammates help them regain their focus.

Who are we? PNG. We know it and they do too. Isn't it a great time? ;D :clap: ;D

png tribe

100+ Posts
Re: Manvel Maverick Info...

We will have to get some pressure on the qb's. We need to play aggressive defense like we played against Central.

ndnwarrior

>>PNG=====HONOR===PRIDE===TRADITION===>

m222.png.jpg

indianforever

100+ Posts

i am so pumped up for the game...i want everyone to type in WE READY on youtube and listen to the song and tell me how pumped up you get :punchingbag:

ndnwarrior

indianforever said:
i am so pumped up for the game...i want everyone to type in WE READY on youtube and listen to the song and tell me how pumped up you get :punchingbag:

ME TOO!!!! MAN, I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

pngfan66

500+ Posts

If our D comes out and plays Manvel like they did Central then we win by 2 TD's minimum.

lucards02

Bottom line is this is going to be another close game...don't get caught up in the common opponet stuff...we we by at least 3 TDs if we played TC right now...all of those close games, albeit loses, early in the season have helped build the character to win the close game and we'll need every bit of that this week.

attakapandn

100+ Posts

i was oon row 4 50yd line and like the person up above, i took was watching the bench, what impress me was Ben Park , pumping , congrating the OL when they came to the bench. How bout Mayfield did an excellent job , our OL did not miss a beat when we lost Parks.

My concern this week will be the QB , they rotate their QB so our D has to stay focus on who in, not sure Which QB excels at but we need to know who is QB every down. I have no worries on the Run D, just our guys need to not let them do and jiggle dance to escape them.. need to watch the gut! The passing D , i would like to see some bump at the line sometimes , or a blitzes.

And i have seen Doty do some pump fakes , i think tht 1 sec delay is the Lb or DB gives our WR that extra yard for the catch.

Love to see Nelson and Jalai catch , hard to believe that Jalai has 85 recp and Nelson has 64! And both at 1000 yds are dang near!

and Bertrand , all i can say KEEP MOVING THEM LEGS!! The amount of yards he gets after the 1st iniial contact is just amazing!

GO INDIANS!! as the crazy cajan said YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!

attakapandn

100+ Posts

do not know anything about Marvel , so i will just say this.

our players are used to a pressure drive and we will win on the last drive of the game! They do not show any panic and they believe in themselves on what needs to be done!

NO TURNOVERS, or 15 yd pentaly is the goal. Truely believe we would've beaten The Dogs if the snap was not bobbled!

WE ARE BEHIND YOU GUYS! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOUR ACCOMPLISMENTS THIS SEASON!!! KEEP IT GOING! GOOOOO INDIANS!

pngdad8520

100+ Posts

Justafan said:
The defense is going to half to step it up, the offense cannot carry them every game. Another thing about the defense, they need to spend less time trying to get the crowd into the game and spend there time stopping the other teams offense!!!!!!!!!!!
REALLY ! WHAT GAME DID YOU WATCH ! THE ONE I WATCHED WAS A FREAKING TEAM EFFORT ! OFFENSE AND DEFENSE DID THERE JOBS ! I GUESS YOU COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB BACK IN THE DAY, BUT NOW YOU ARE FAT AND LAZY, SO LAY OFF THESE BOYS !

indianforever

100+ Posts
Come on INDIAN fans its time to get fired up...we can beat this team...i really believe we can beat them. We average over a 100 yards more of offense than they do. We just need the defense to step it up and we can make an example out of this team and show the state of Texas what the INDIANS are all about!!!

indianforever

100+ Posts
i dont know about yall but i am going to try to be the loudest person at the game...we have to get behind our boys..we can win this game :clap:

ndnwarrior

indianforever said:
Come on INDIAN fans its time to get fired up...we can beat this team...i really believe we can beat them. We average over a 100 yards more of offense than they do. We just need the defense to step it up and we can make an example out of this team and show the state of Texas what the INDIANS are all about!!!

I agree, indianforever. You can bet, Coach Faircloth has examined and analyzed every second of the Manvel game films. Our guys will be ready and the offense and defense will be hitting on all pistons. I feel good about this game. It wont be easy, but when I see the heart and soul these Indians play with, I KNOW they will come away with the "W"!

#FIREUP, INDIAN NATION!!!!!!!

ndnwarrior

indianforever said:
if i have to be the cheerleader on this forum than so be it...but INDIAN fans its time to get FIRED UP

Hey, I'm with you on that! Scalp 'em, Indians, Scalp 'em!!!!!! Lets MANGLE the MAVERICKS! :clap: :clap: :clap:

indianforever said:
i dont know about yall but i am going to try to be the loudest person at the game...we have to get behind our boys..we can win this game :clap:

The Wooo Whooo ladies take the challenge and don't believe you can out "loud" us but I sure do hope there are a whole trible of Indians trying.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores