PNG vs Port Arthur Memorial 10/13/17

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G defense stops PAM on 4th and 1...Austin Bost with a HUGE play and tackle on defense. PN-G football! The offense takes the field with ~5 mins left in the game. BIG play by Austin Bost (per the PN-G radio team).

PN-G 44
PAM 36

~5 mins. 4Q

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-G turnover on downs. PAM football at their own 25 yard line.

PN-G 44
PAM 36

1:52 left in the game.

Let's go DEFENSE!

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The Indians stop Memorial on 3rd and goal from the 3-yard line and the PAM QB spiked the ball on 4th down. Turnover on downs by PAM. The Indians take the ball from the 3-yard line and run out the clock of 1-second.

PN-G 44
PAM 36

Final

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great effort by both teams.

Proud of the Indians for hanging in there and outscoring their opponent 30-6 in the second half. :helmet:

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
That was a crazy 2nd half, and we still had a chance in the end. Oh well, Ned lost so im good. :clap:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Wow! Way to play with heart Indians!!! They really needed a win like this... against a quick, high powered team with a great defense. This will go a long ways, especially after playing those cupcakes so far this year.

Way to go Indians! So PROUD!

bandkid

Staff member
Last night was the first time I've gotten to attend a PN-G home game in two years. I couldn't have picked a better time to come back to the Reservation. Very proud of the people in purple, both on the field and in the stands. I'd put that game up as the best one played anywhere in the state last night.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
That was a crazy 2nd half, and we still had a chance in the end. Oh well, Ned lost so im good. :clap:
Was a great game.

twrpng

100+ Posts
Top 5 best HS Football Games I've ever watched , What a game by 2 great teams and coaches, this is Texas HS Football at it's best

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/Bolt/Stats-across-Texas-Some-big-performances-in-Week-Seven-108872807
Look down towards the bottom.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores