PNG vs. Vidor - Week 7

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
The NDNs are 5-0 after week 6 of the season. We have done what we were supposed to do against outmatched opponents. However, we are getting ready to run into some VERY good ball clubs from here on out. IMO, the season starts now.

Vidor is a good, a DANG good, football team. Coach Mathews is a class act over at Vidor and has been running his style of offense to perfection this season. We saw the slot-T offense last week in Baytown, but the efficiency with which Vidor runs it is a whole different animal. I predict this will be a hard fought game, and no doubt that a victory on Friday night will have to be earned.

Good luck Friday, boys! Show them what Honor, Pride, and Tradition is all about!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Vidor has rolled into The Reservation with explosive running games many times over the years. Not taking them for granted, but the PNG D is more than up up to the task.

If the Indians play mistake free offense and stay on a roll, the outlook is good. :thumbsup:

hookem14

100+ Posts
Vidor will be the best running, and run blocking, team we have faced. However, they will play into our strength, which is stopping the run. Also, I believe their weakness on defense is stopping the pass. This is probably our strength on offense with tall fast receivers and an accurate QB. I like our matchup against Vidor as far as strengths and weaknesses go, but they will play hard and disciplined. Should be fun to watch!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'll be nervous about this until the last click of the clock. Vidor won't go down easy, but I'm faithful that the Indians will take care of business.

RealIndian1209

Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
:popcorn: :fish:
glad to see you on this board still........PNG is going to get some good work in this Friday, not so much as from X's O's but from playing a better team in general. They need a hard fought game before they go on the road to upset them Titans.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
RealIndian1209 said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
glad to see you on this board still........PNG is going to get some good work in this Friday, not so much as from X's O's but from playing a better team in general. They need a hard fought game before they go on the road to upset them Titans.
dont underestimate that Vidor defense.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
RealIndian1209 said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
dont underestimate that Vidor defense.

Mathews is a good coach and he's got the personnel this year. He'll have them ready.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores