PNG vs VIDOR

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Re: PNG vs VIDOR predictions

I predict that if the team plays as well against Vidor as they did against Livingston then we come out on top by 2 td's !!! 28-14. I'mthiking that the passing game will kill Vidor !
This game may be another sell out game like MCM was. Better get your tickets if you don't already have em !

akifan94

500+ Posts

I predict we win and that I will be standing in line for tickets Tuesday morning. ;D

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member

Originally, I predicted PNG by 13, but that was before I learned that Vidor has no passing game.
Now, I'm going with PNG by.......... 24

badndn

500+ Posts

PNG 35
VID 21

Vidor is scrappy and wont let us runaway with it. We score a late TD to seal the deal.
I think our offense is starting to get it going and this is great for our defense!

indianforever

100+ Posts

just got back from livingston all i have to say is how bout them indian boys!!!! the defense was outstanding and if all vidor does is run the ball they are in for a long night. i will say PN-G 34 vidor 10

squaw

1,000+ Posts

You ever notice how we live from Friday to Friday every week? Hope it lasts until Christmas. In the 70's all my Christmas shopping was done in Houston and that makes shopping fun!

warpaint101

I am willing to put up 10% of my pay check to get some decent officials for this game ,would anyone else like to join in....this year has been the worst i have seen....i know it is tough out there to get all the calls right..but man ,where is that grading system that is supposed to be in place for the refs... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

shovelhead

100+ Posts

I have to agree with you on the refs. The Reservation used to be famous for the "home cookin'". Not this year! We haven't caught a break with the stripes all year! I would like to see a well-called ballgame without any questionable/controversial calls. Lets hope it happens this Friday night!

Alpha06

if we screw up, we screw up.. let the coaches stop that kind of stuff and we will be wayyy better of in the long run

N

NDNPARENT

too close to call! will be a last minute score FG or TD. Vidor has 19 returning starter from last year and ex PNG coach is coaching there so he knows these PNG kids from last year. Vidor hung in there with Central so they can score points! For us to win WE MUST SCORE SOMETHING ON TURNOVERS! too many games with 3 plus turnovers and no points!

indianforever

100+ Posts

PNG82 said:
too close to call! will be a last minute score FG or TD. Vidor has 19 returning starter from last year and ex PNG coach is coaching there so he knows these PNG kids from last year. Vidor hung in there with Central so they can score points! For us to win WE MUST SCORE SOMETHING ON TURNOVERS! too many games with 3 plus turnovers and no points!
have you seen our defense :huh:

purplewarrior

Chief Touch The Clouds

With another stellar performance from defense against vidor Indians could shut the door on the preseason pick of district champ.With an unbeaten record teams are always up for you.Stay focused Indians.Can't wait for friday!Send them back home doing the Vidor shuffle.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts

I don't make predictions. All I know is the coaches will have the boys ready to play Friday Night. Should be a good game.

NDN79

500+ Posts

Hey PNG82: what does an ex-coach who supposedly knows our players have to do with how this game will turn out? I could understand if the current Indians were playing the same offense and defense--then it might be slightly beneficial to them. But, we are playing a completely DIFFERENT offense and defense this year, so I don't think this ex-coach knowing any players will matter!
Indians roll big in this one!

badndn

500+ Posts

Is Welch coaching the Oline over in Vidor?
If so that would make sense as to why they are running wild! Dan may not have been much of a playcaller, but the man could coach up an OLine like no other coach I have seen.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores