PNG vs VIDOR

NDN79

500+ Posts
Re: PNG vs VIDOR predictions

G R E A T J O B I N D I A N S!! G R E A T J O B C O A C H E S!! Keep up the good work!! We are behind you all the way!!

Thanks Yankeedawg and Bulldog64 for your support--the Indians appreciate you!!

Cheermom4

500+ Posts

NDNTime said:
Congrats to Sophomore Kyler Nicotre for having to step in when an offensive tackle got hurt. You played big time out there. Good luck in the future!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: That boy did an AWESOME job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badndn

500+ Posts

NDNTime said:
Congrats to Sophomore Kyler Nicotre for having to step in when an offensive tackle got hurt. You played big time out there. Good luck in the future!
Yes, great job Kyler...Just a sign of things to come from a tremendous Sophomore class. Get ready folks!

jspikes

badndn said:
NDNTime said:
Yes, great job Kyler...Just a sign of things to come from a tremendous Sophomore class. Get ready folks!
he grew up one street over from me. i taught that boy well haha :) im ready to come back in a watch my boys make a run!!!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Some pics from PNG vs Vidor.

We are starting to see these signs a lot.
DSCF7788.jpg

These are the video camera positions before the game. They actually added one more camera after I took this.
DSCF7793.jpg

Pregame Homecoming festivities.
DSCF7804.jpg

And the winner is.....Tatum Crochet
DSCF7809.jpg

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Pics cont.

Current and future Indianettes prepare for halftime.
DSCF7826.jpg

The Jumbotron replay of the last touchdown by Harmon.
DSCF7843.jpg

Game over. We WIN!
DSCF7846.jpg

The victorious Indians gather in front of the PNG Band for Cherokee.
DSCF7850.jpg

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores