PNGs Oline could be a good one

RoschonsBigBro

If Gavin is healthy he should contribute. His knees have to hold up. There is way more to that than people know. Personally because of it I wouldn't mind him playing LB because we need that aggression and athleticism he has on that side of the ball. Wont happen though. Hope he stays healthy.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
This offensive line is going to absolutely crush people. And when the opposing defense loads the box, the short and long passing game will burn them. All you PN-G doubters out there better prepare for reality. .... :flaming:

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Some people are predicting we come in 4th in district or scrape to make the playoffs. Time to do some damage. :clap: :clap: :clap:

bandkid

Staff member
MOM2INDIANS said:
Some people are predicting we come in 4th in district or scrape to make the playoffs. Time to do some damage. :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's called "wishful thinking."

Year in and year out, everybody wants to see the team everybody knows about fail.

twrpng

100+ Posts
We will be fine the O-line will be a Big help this year in giving RJ time to find receivers , unlike last year every year is different. I don't think it will be big plays down field like last year to Riggs but a lot of 10,15 & 20 yard catches plus the running game should be a little better. Let's go out and show the negative name Sayers that png will be just fine.

twrpng

100+ Posts
I sure hope your right Indianfan, who is the starting receiver's? I know of one but haven't heard of any other's yet, RJ should have time to throw the long ball

NDN1475

I WOULD HOPE THEY GIVE DESLATTE THE BALL MORE ONCE DISTRICT STARTS. HE HAD 9 CARRIES AGAINST SILSBEE AND RHOSHON HAD 19. THATS A LOT OF HITS ON OUR QB. JUST GIVE GAVIN A MORE TOUCHES AND LET TAZ DO HIS THING

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Agree. #5 seems to be by far the most effective RB. If he'd gotten more snaps against Silsbee he would have easily hit my 100 yard prediction.

RoschonsBigBro

Moving Nicholls to DE has made him the best player on D but the o line is suffering. Need to figure that out quick. Also 5 yard comebacks and outs wont win games. Back to the drawing board.

twrpng

100+ Posts
I agree Bigbro, I hate to keep bringing up last years team but we had options, Stansbary was the 10 to 20 yrd guy Hughes was the 30 to 50 yrd guy and Riggs was the 50 plus yrd guy and it worked, we haven't found the combination yet. Speed and height kills at receiving. We have some good receivers but yet to find the combo that works. Defense's can squeeze if you don't have a deep threat. It was my concern coming into the season , that's why I was thinking a ball control offense

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores