Port Arthur Memorial @ Port Neches - Groves 8/26: Pre-Game and Game Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
We struggled out of the gate last year against a weak 4a Jasper team, It took a few games for QB and receivers to get in sink. Next 2 games are winnable, I think you will see a totally different team in all phases. Cut out all the mental mistakes and we will be fine.
I'm picking yall to beat BU, I don't think they're consistently good enough in the trenches. I did hear that their offense got going when the HC took over playcalling last week in their loss to Brazoswood so we'll see. I don't trust BU at all. I like yalls multiple sets on offense, reminds me of the Burnett era, looks like modern day Katy Paetow, just need to work on the execution.

Btw: if my memory is correct Png has only one loss ever at The Butch, bodes well for Friday. Good luck to yall.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
I'm picking yall to beat BU, I don't think they're consistently good enough in the trenches. I did hear that their offense got going when the HC took over playcalling last week in their loss to Brazoswood so we'll see. I don't trust BU at all. I like yalls multiple sets on offense, reminds me of the Burnett era, looks like modern day Katy Paetow, just need to work on the execution.

Btw: if my memory is correct Png has only one loss ever at The Butch, bodes well for Friday. Good luck to yall.
Wonder who that loss was against?

NDNmom91

500+ Posts
2014 OT game with Central on a Saturday afternoon, nearly put me to sleep until chaos happened 2nd half.
Well, we did lose a playoff game against Dayton at The Butch!! I’ll never forget that one cause it was actually their field goal kicker that beat us…lol! Could be wrong, but I don’t think they ever scored a TD…just had to get around mid-field and let him do his thing!

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Dude none of that was going on what you posted earlier. I showed your post to other diehard Png fans I personally know and they agreed with me. If you're sad we won and yall suffered the worse opening season loss in school history just say that.

On to Nederland...........
Sure it did and I really don’t care who you talked to. It has nothing to do with a loss and I’d say the same thing if it was PNG players pulling that crap. Film is film and your have to be blind or ok with it to disregard it. Might need to rethink your priorities if you fall into that category.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Sure it did and I really don’t care who you talked to. It has nothing to do with a loss and I’d say the same thing if it was PNG players pulling that crap. Film is film and your have to be blind or ok with it to disregard it. Might need to rethink your priorities if you fall into that category.
Well I don't wear blinders and watched the game a few times since Friday night and once again nothing that you posted was going on, apparently you have your purple blinders on.

We agree to disagree, best thing is to move on to this week's ballgame. Good luck versus BU.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores