Port Neches-Groves at Vidor

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
PNG has a long history of winning this game, but Vidor is always tough in the first half

twrpng

100+ Posts
Mr buddy I think your right and why wouldn't they , I think from here on out we will get everything In play book thrown at us , we just need to be ready for it

mdog

How will they be able to do five onside kicks. That would indicate they scored at least four touchdowns. ;D

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
mdog said:
How will they be able to do five onside kicks. That would indicate they scored at least four touchdowns. ;D
the way the png offense is vidor will have enough possessions to score. Indians are quick strike.

Like I told Coach Faircloth Friday: if png can shore up their D they have a state championship run in em.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
twrpng said:
Mr buddy I think your right and why wouldn't they , I think from here on out we will get everything In play book thrown at us , we just need to be ready for it
they did us in last yr with those onside kicks. Hope yall have better luck than we did in Vidor that night.

90NDN

500+ Posts
IF we are starting 7 soph's on defense (I think that is what I read), this defense is only going to get better and better as they mature and grow (both mentally and physically).

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
90NDN said:
IF we are starting 7 soph's on defense (I think that is what I read), this defense is only going to get better and better as they mature and grow (both mentally and physically).

+1,000,000

PN-G will not see a better team than PAM...even in the playoffs...the Indians might see some playoff teams as good, but not better than PAM. The Titians are a threat to win it all with Hines, QB Keitha Jones, and the Titan defense. The Indians will continue to get better on the OL and on defense.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
90NDN said:

On that note, I’ll make another plea for a 2017 roster so we can properly recognize players on the football web site.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
90NDN said:

On that note, I’ll make another plea for a 2017 roster so we can properly recognize players on the football web site.

I can text you one I took with my phone.
Not the best picture though

SethNDN

"Vidor completely dominated in the first half! 21-0"

If I didn't listen to the first half that would have scared me...

Johnson with 3 rushing TDs and PNG has the lead

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores