Port Neches-Groves at Vidor

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Just in from the game. PNG's defense was very well prepared for this game. Some unusual formations worked perfectly. Two outside defenders stood outside the o-line right on the line of scrimmage with their backs facing the sidelines instead of the endzones. This worked out great when Vidor tried to run outside. They just held their position until they know where the ball went. The defense played one of their best games of the season tonight against a high-powered running attack of Vidor. Hats off to Vidor they hung tough all night. The offense was just as it normally is. Pretty unstoppable. No punts until garbage time

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
prepballfan said:
Just in from the game. PNG's defense was very well prepared for this game. Some unusual formations worked perfectly. Two outside defenders stood outside the o-line right on the line of scrimmage with their backs facing the sidelines instead of the endzones. This worked out great when Vidor tried to run outside. They just held their position until they know where the ball went. The defense played one of their best games of the season tonight against a high-powered running attack of Vidor. Hats off to Vidor they hung tough all night. The offense was just as it normally is. Pretty unstoppable. No punts until garbage time
Faircloth I bet will relay that defensive info to our HC.

AllINdian

Congratulations Indians on the win! Also, congrats to Coach Faircloth and crew on what I'm told is the 1st time in PNG history to make the playoffs 5 years in a row!

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
prepballfan said:
Faircloth I bet will relay that defensive info to our HC.

You can bet on that! ;)

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
AllINdian said:
Congratulations Indians on the win! Also, congrats to Coach Faircloth and crew on what I'm told is the 1st time in PNG history to make the playoffs 5 years in a row!
So we have secured a playoff spot?

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
prepballfan said:
AllINdian said:
So we have secured a playoff spot?

According to Bmt Surprise we have.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores