Port Neches-Groves Indians vs. Ozen Panthers Predictions & LIVE UPDATES

P.N.G.FOREVER

Yes Squaw, I was there 45 minutes prior and on the field after. I do not blame you for being disappointed. I believe disappointment has been the tone of this board since after the Nederland game. (Which I am disappointed in) It is one thing to be disappointed in the score, but it is another thing to be disappointed in these boys. As I stated in my post, “I DO NOT AGREE that you were an idiot for sitting through the game. That is what true Indians do. You were supporting the team that although they have had only one district win they practice every afternoon just as hard as a team that could win district.”

And,” Maybe some of the players on the bench can hold on to the ball better than the ones on the field. This does not mean they are the worst team; it may just not have been the winning combination that it should have been.”

I wish I could tell each one of the boys personally how proud I am of them for holding their heads high before and after each game. I hope to one day again be able to say the same about ALL of the fans.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Indian99 said:
Are you talking to yourself, Squaw?

This was my response:
I respect your right to disagree, but am curious---were you there? We have always supported the Indians, win or lose, but when you only see maybe 3 players who gave a darn, (and them not knowing how to do what they want to do), can you blame me for being disappointed? I have never seen an Indian game like the one played Friday night. Ozen was so bad it was comical, yet we were worse. It was a comedy of errors out there.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I for one have made it no secret that I was not happy with the offensive play calling over the past several years, but all the blame cannot be placed on Welch. Alot of the blame can also be blamed on the coaches up in the press box. Aren't they suppose to be reading defenses and given input on the play calling???

akifan94

500+ Posts
Justafan said:
modmouse78 said:
they do give info on the play calling, but what they say goes unheard.

And you know this how?

He knows. I know he knows. Mdog knows he knows. He knows he knows. I know he knows that he knows. Mdog knows that I know that he knows that he knows. Some people on this board know. Some people don't. He knows. :woohoo: Let's just say he has a level 1 source. :shout: :helmet:

MightyNDNS

100+ Posts
akifan94 said:
Justafan said:
modmouse78 said:

And you know this how?

He knows. I know he knows. Mdog knows he knows. He knows he knows. I know he knows that he knows. Mdog knows that I know that he knows that he knows. Some people on this board know. Some people don't. He knows. :woohoo: Let's just say he has a level 1 source. :shout: :helmet:

Very interesting.....

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
akifan94 said:
Justafan said:
modmouse78 said:

And you know this how?

A level 1 source that he is not free to disclose, but I too can vouch for is source.

Penny

If there's not an immediate change then all of this conspiracy theory among the coaching staff is going to sink this team next year. Better get your stuff together, or its gonna be ugly again next year.

akifan94

500+ Posts
Penny said:
If there's not an immediate change then all of this conspiracy theory among the coaching staff is going to sink this team next year. Better get your stuff together, or its gonna be ugly again next year.

There has been internal issues for a while now. At least the last three years.

EX79NDN

100+ Posts
tribesman said:
It is true. Recommendations from the box are made, and MOST go unheard. OR they are vetoed by the "main man".
Wow, I thought we were talking about football.....Not about how our political voices will be treated in the future.... :unclesam:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores