Practice started today!!!

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
PN-G kicked of the nEw season this morning at 6AM at the Reservation.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Anyone attend? Pictures? Lots of kids in the program this season? Here's to a good season.

Go Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

Staff member
Roschon was named the starter today officially, but most already was aware of that. Boast will be an awesome security blanket to have. Johnson was off a little bit timing wise on his short throws. His deep ball was very accurate. McZeal and McGough looked very very good out there catching balls. Preston Hughes looked like a very good HB option in place of the injured Runnels. It is only shirts and helmets today pads go on friday morning. The issue I have seen so far is the Oline needs some work. The OL coach at PNG is a very good coach he will get it figured out. Got out to practice today and pulled out my camera and no memory card. Ill be back in the morning and will have some pics for you guys in a few days on here. Should be there every morning this week.

Png5449

prepballfan said:
Roschon was named the starter today officially, but most already was aware of that. Boast will be an awesome security blanket to have. Johnson was off a little bit timing wise on his short throws. His deep ball was very accurate. McZeal and McGough looked very very good out there catching balls. Preston Hughes looked like a very good HB option in place of the injured Runnels. It is only shirts and helmets today pads go on friday morning. The issue I have seen so far is the Oline needs some work. The OL coach at PNG is a very good coach he will get it figured out. Got out to practice today and pulled out my camera and no memory card. Ill be back in the morning and will have some pics for you guys in a few days on here. Should be there every morning this week.
I thought Hughes was a receiver? Was at 7 on 7 and a dang good one. Bost will do great at defense

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
Png5449 said:
prepballfan said:
I thought Hughes was a receiver? Was at 7 on 7 and a dang good one. Bost will do great at defense

I believe Preston Hughes will be our RB and Preston Riggs will be WR. Both are Juniors.

Png5449

I finally read the article. Been out of town this week I'm assuming after runnels injury they moved Hughes from WR to RB Hate to hear about the injuries outstanding leadership for both of them to be out there at practices rooting their team on - Honor Pride and Tradition :clap:

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Nice pics...thanks for posting...looking forward to the 2016 PN-G Indians.

Go Indians. Peace.

prepballfan

Staff member
Faircloth has got it down on the recievers and QB's... He sure knows how to find them

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
When the o-line jells warch out. The extra dimension of the QB run will open up the passing game even more.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
IndianFan said:
When the o-line jells warch out. The extra dimension of the QB run will open up the passing game even more.

OL/DL = key to success. All of the very good and great PN-G teams had excellent OLs/DLs. Execution in the trenches is the foundation for greatness. It is hard to run or throw unless the big guys are doing the hard work at the line of scrimmage. We may not have the biggest, strongest, or fastest, but we can have good technique on the OL/DL and go all out until the whistle blows.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores