Prayers for whoever got sick at the game

ndnmom65

I believe God had the right people, in the right place, at the right time. God bless them! It takes a special person to step up at a time like that. My prayers are with them and the Davenport family.

akifan94

500+ Posts
NDNmom91 said:
Many prayers from my family as well! I am also a RN, and I was thinking the same thing about the people that did CPR. After reading sqaws last post, I am certain god put Allen and Larry in the right place at the right time. Allen works at Total with my husband, and they are trained in basic CPR and first aid in the event of an accident at the plant, but little did he know he would use his training to save a fellow Indians life! All I can say is thank god they were there and that they acted quickly...there are really angels among us!

Allen told a co-worker and myself the story this morning at work.

Great job by these guys to react to the situation and help save a life.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
New Update: Bobby is still holding on. Right now, they are reducing his meds and plan to try to remove the ventilator so that the doctor can do a heart catherization on him ASAP. This is the only way we can learn what damage has or has not been done. Barbara and her daughter, Danette, went by the PN fire station and spoke with Larry Singleton to thank him personally. Please let me know the names of the others and phone numbers if you have them. This family is so grateful to them and also to all the PNG fans who prayed for him. I speak with Barbara every couple of hours and I will keep y'all updated. We're going to the hospital in a little while. Please pray they get the vent removed safely and the cath done. PN and Groves are both such great, family oriented communities. We love it here.

NONS81

Talked with a friend this evening that spoke to Danette, and tube was removed and heart cathe will be done in the morning. He was able to speak this evening and of course, wanted to know "Who won the game?" They told him we won and he starting signing Cherokee!! LOL! Need to wait and see what the heart cathe shows tomorrow. Still keep the prayers going, I know they appreciate them.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
update: We went to the hospital at 5:00 and Bobby had his vent removed and is conscience and talking. My hubby told him about Dre's run and the OT and Bobby said "Just think-I would have missed it all if I died." (he was still "drunk") It was funny. I told Barbara that I didn't have the heart to tell him that WE all missed it, too! lol He is having a heart cath tomorrow and possibly a defibrillator put in on
Wednesday. Everyone's hopeful that he will recover. PNG has the best football team and the best fans ever! Thanks to all who prayed or helped out in any way.

nissanindian

100+ Posts
this post almpst brings tears to my eyes pride honor tradition is not just some words in this community its what we stand for :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

squaw

1,000+ Posts
Good news so far on Bobby's condition. He has his vent out and is having a heart cath at 9:30 this morning. The results will dictate his further treatment. I will keep everyone posted. Also, we went to a friends house late last evening so we could watch the OT and rest of the ballgame that we missed. Well, guess what! His DVR cut off 2 minutes early and we still have not seen the last of that game. Guess now we'll have to concentrate on Friday's game!

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
I pray that all goes well with the cath this morning. And squaw, you can watch the ending of the game online at PA News.

squaw

1,000+ Posts
nissanindian said:
this post almpst brings tears to my eyes pride honor tradition is not just some words in this community its what we stand for :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You are so right! Hubby is a 4th generation PN resident and I've been here 40 years and we will both die here. Sometimes I tend to get passionate about what I believe in, but those who really know me personally know my heart and it is truly purple.

Concerned fan

Everyone should be proud of the way so many fellow NDN fans came unselfishly to the aid of Mr. Davenport. I don't know all of their names but I do know that Dick Barlow was one of them.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores