Predictions for our district? Let us hear what you think.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Not to get off topic, but there is a lot of top notch football played in Texas. I particularly enjoyed Shiners run last year in 2A. The Brooks brothers were a blast to watch.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Not to get off topic, but there is a lot of top notch football played in Texas. I particularly enjoyed Shiners run last year in 2A. The Brooks brothers were a blast to watch.

I agree. The Dallas South Oak Cliff vs. Liberty Hill game was well played by both teams. The QB for Dallas SOC was a playmaker. He could throw some darts. Liberty Hill...what can you say? They run their system to perfection. Both team put up a great fight in the 2021 state championship game. Dallas SOC will be a tough out in 2022.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
And the little brother returns. Hope we can get him to Arkansas.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores