Predictions - Game 1

afndn

:hi: Long time no talk. I've been reading every day from out here in the hot desert. :pistols: I've been deployed for almost a full 6 months. Coming home soon! Hopefully PNG will be playing in the new house by the time I visit in October.
The pics look great! O0

Just wanting to hear some predictions for Game 1!

I am going with the good guys...

PNG 30
BH 9 :helmet:

badndn

500+ Posts
PNG 17
BH 10

I think the two offenses will struggle early (7-7 after three), but PNG wears them down late and wins going away.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Hey Chris!
3.gif
How have ya been?
Glad you're back. Which "hot desert" are you in? IRAQ???

Oh, I almost forgot...
PNG 28
BH 13

PNG1992

Port Neches, TEXAS
afndn said:
:hi: Long time no talk. I've been reading every day from out here in the hot desert. :pistols: I've been deployed for almost a full 6 months. Coming home soon! Hopefully PNG will be playing in the new house by the time I visit in October.
The pics look great! O0

Just wanting to hear some predictions for Game 1!

I am going with the good guys...

PNG 30
BH 9 :helmet:

Is that you,,,,babyshoe?? ;)

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
My prediction is going to be bold and straight up. Im going to say................................................... we will sale out there side in no time flay LOL

15PNG

500+ Posts
I think it goes like this: PN-G 21 Barberschool 20

PN-G 0 0 7 14
BarberSchool 7 7 3 3

While listening on the internet - I punch the walls, scream, yell at the kids, kick the pets for the first half :angry:. We go in at halftime, :shout:wait to adjust, and then we wear them down the second half....... I sit down exhausted once again :faint:. But it's a 'W'

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Dang, Alaska to Iraq is a huge adjustment. It'll be great to have you back. I honestly don't know enough about Barber's Hill to make a decent prediction. Based on how our defense handled PAM, I'd bet that BH will have a hard moving the ball on us. Our offense is still working out the kinks. I'm going for a low scoring game.

PNG 7
BH 3

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores