Purple Pride Band UIL Marching Contest

Good Luck to the Purple Pride Band and Indianettes today!!! UIL Marching Contest 4:15pm at LCM field!! Come help us support our Indian Band today. Their show last night was awesome!!! They should make all 1s performing like they did last night !! woooo hooo ? our Indian band and Indianettes !!!!

yankeedawg

500+ Posts
If the performance is at least as good as last year's, ya'll should hit the 1's.

Plain and simple, ya'll got robbed last year. Just about all of the Bulldog band members I spoke with last even said that PNG deserved 1's.

We made all 1s :woot: We advance to Area - next Saturday !!! The band sounded and looked absolutely AWESOME today!!! The kids have worked extremely hard and it showed today !!! Congrats to our band and Indianettes !!!!! Keep up the great work and take us all the way to STATE!!!! :clap:

Proud PurplePrideBandRules

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores