Purple vs. White Game

badndn

500+ Posts
Wouldn't miss it!

Will they have concessions open?
If not might be a chance for the Booster Club to make some money selling drinks and junk food! ;D

Some of our Purple Pride Band students will be playing Cherokee and I believe Pop Tunes tonight. Our 2009 - 2010 Drum Majors will lead the band along with the 2008 - 2009 Drum Majors. I cant wait till 2009 Football season, this should be the best year EVER !

bandkid

Staff member
PurplePrideBandRulez said:
Some of our Purple Pride Band students will be playing Cherokee and I believe Pop Tunes tonight. Our 2009 - 2010 Drum Majors will lead the band along with the 2008 - 2009 Drum Majors. I cant wait till 2009 Football season, this should be the best year EVER !

I didn't know that. This is a fitting way to end the year for our senior drum majors.

80sPurple

Definately will be there. I'm excited..got the butterflies like pre-game jitters. See you guys at the reservation.

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
WOW! What a game. To those of you that missed it -- All I can say is you really missed out. We have two very talented QBs and three very talented RBs. The WRs are very talented as well. Every aspect of the game is improved over last year, and this is only spring. Can't wait until next year. I'm working on the video.

NDNband69

500+ Posts
If you did not go.....you missed the excitement of seven touchdowns ! ! ! ! score 21 to 28. Instant replay on the monster video board was nice. :rocks: :clap:

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
Also, there was a level of intensity, especially amongst the Varsity players, that I don't ever recall seeing. They were excited to be there. They were excited after every play. They were excited after the game.

Towards the end of the game, the players heads were still up, and they were still moving very fast on the field.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores