Purple & White Spring Game Videos

pngfan93

1,000+ Posts
The medium resolution video has been fixed. It is surprisingly clear for its resolution, but weighs in at over 250MB. I am still working on an HD option, but it weighs in at almost 1.6GB.

Medium Resolution
http://web.mac.com/cckmso/PNGIndians.com_Supplemental/PN-G_Indian_Videos/Entries/2009/5/22_Purple_%26_White_Spring_Game_2009.html

You Tube Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtMic0Hw_v4

You Tube Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfmcCT9qa60

You Tube Part 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGamQT_hL4M

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
PN-GFAN93 ... excellent work. I went to the Purple vs. White Spring game and the video you provided makes me feel as if I'm watching the game live all over again. Nice work, friend. Adding content like your videos to this website makes www.pngindians.com the place to be for all Indian fans. Thank you for being a loyal supporter of this website and providing great content ... your videos and pictures are outstanding. Thanks again.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Great video. But an uncomfortable thought just crossed my mind. Can opposing teams and coaches benefit from this as scouting material?

NDNband69

500+ Posts
You have to remember that the schools exchange videos in preparation before each game. That thought has crossed my mind too.

That was very exciting to see so much success from the kids in this short time frame. It was awesome to watch the Purple squad do an 97 yard touchdown drive late in the game.
As one of the players said in an article "Everything has changed".

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I should have said early scouting material. But Permian video is out there so it's going to happen anyway.

Great video, it gives us all a chance to be there.

bandkid

Staff member
IndianFan said:
I should have said early scouting material. But Permian video is out there so it's going to happen anyway.

Great video, it gives us all a chance to be there.

Good. Maybe these videos can serve as a little psychological warfare. We can mess with their heads a little bit. :)

dayton1

VegasNDN said:
Give them all the film they want. It doesn't mean they can stop 'em.

Exactly.... Execution is execution.

Indians look good. The play at the beginning of the 2nd video is NICE!!! :band:

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Thanks again '93 for those excellent videos. One of the things you notice from those is the nice instant replay coverage from the students operating the cameras. Their coverage of the Purple & White game was really good. Those instant replays with them slowing the motion was awesome. Just like the football team......they've come a long way. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I went to the Memorial Black & White game. The game started slow but started to pick up closer to halftime. Final White 27, Black 20. All the enthusiasm (noise) was made by the team. Their fans need to be more vocal and there needs to be more of them. My estimate ~ 700 fans.

We are so lucky to be Indians with our massive support for our program. Now for the hard part. We have to wait till Fall. :(

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
VegasNDN said:

Don't worry guys, one of the coaches told me "We didn't show our entire hand" at the scrimmage (Faircloth is way too smart for that).

bandkid

Staff member
PNG Proud said:
VegasNDN said:

Don't worry guys, one of the coaches told me "We didn't show our entire hand" at the scrimmage (Faircloth is way too smart for that).

Smart. Give 'em a taste, just a little something to scare 'em, and then shock 'em during district play.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores