Question?

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I do not know it, but I watched him run away from College Station defenders on a 70-yard TD run at Stallworth Stadium. For me, he is plenty fast enough. Great vision and shiftiness in the open field. His ability to read defenses and make good throws is what impressed me the most. For a soph, he made big time throws this past season. Can't wait to see more over the next two years.

And, if anyone knows his 40-time, please post it. I'd be curious...just for kicks.

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
twrpng said:
Preston Hugh's 4.45
Preston Riggs 4.45
RJ 4.48

Probably one of the fastest set of skill players in PNG history.

No uncertainty that if Hughes had stayed healthy the Indians would have been much better on offense last year. With his quickness, speed and surprising toughness for his size, he would have continued to balance out that offense as he did earlier in the year. He was the perfect compliment to Johnson on the zone-read option.

Luckily 3 of the 4 are back next season. Could be one of the best offenses ever.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores