Realignment

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Well, we should find out who will be in our district today. Any predictions? I feel they will drop Livingston out of our district. It would be best for them. Every away game for them was a long trip. I am predicting that Barbers Hill will be placed in our district.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
I was hoping to get Livingston out of our district. Nothing against their school, students, or parents, but they are just toooooooo far away from us. I am sure the Livingston folks feel the same way. Barber's Hill would have been better as far as travel was concerned.

Oh well, there are some things in life we can't change. We just have to make the best of the situation.

carzan

500+ Posts
I have to say that I do feel for the Livinston folks. They have to travel a very long distance very very regularly to watch their kids play any sport. At least we only have to do that a few times a year.

NDNTime

1,000+ Posts
akifan94 said:
When will Coach Faircloth begin putting together a 2010 schedule?

Hopefully he is getting it ready as we speak. On a lighter note, it looks like Longview moved back to 5A (where they belong). Denton Guyer is also on the move to 5A.

It looks like Lake Travis stays 4A. Also, Stephenville and La Marque stay 4A although some thought they might drop in classification.

PS - The realignment is posted on the front page of the UIL site as of right now. http://www.uil.utexas.edu/

sddmbr

NDNTime said:
akifan94 said:
When will Coach Faircloth begin putting together a 2010 schedule?

Hopefully he is getting it ready as we speak. On a lighter note, it looks like Longview moved back to 5A (where they belong). Denton Guyer is also on the move to 5A.

It looks like Lake Travis stays 4A. Also, Stephenville and La Marque stay 4A although some thought they might drop in classification.

PS - The realignment is posted on the front page of the UIL site as of right now. http://www.uil.utexas.edu/

Thanks for the link :thumbsup:

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I, too, was hoping for BH to replace Livingston. Those Livingston fans have a lot of miles to put in over the next 2 yrs.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores