Realignment

Mr. Buddy Garrity

#TitanNation #TitanTempo Twitter: @MrBuddyGarrity
Poor Lee, I had to be reminded they were still in the district last night, thought our longest trip was 30mins to Lumberton.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
PAM will only make our district better. I welcome you BG to out district and look forward to the games and the trash talking....lol

Mr. Buddy Garrity

MOM2INDIANS said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
MOM2INDIANS said:
Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
Week 7 will be fun, cant wait! :clap: :woohoo:

YOU ARE MISSED!!!!!!
is what it is, certain person needs to own up for what he did, its pretty simple. 8)

How we going to trash talk without the "peacekeeper" lol
trust me the trash talk will be on here Week 7 lol

Mr. Buddy Garrity

prepballfan said:
PAM will only make our district better. I welcome you BG to out district and look forward to the games and the trash talking....lol
hopefully somebody out of 22-5a wins state this yr.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
PNG Proud said:
PNG v. PAM will be an interesting contest, but it won't be like the old PNG v. TJ wars! I think they were more critical than MCM, back in the day.

It's a shame that TJ HS and Lincoln HS weren't left alone. Two tradition rich programs with great alumni bases. It seems that PAM is still trying to establish something that will probably never match what PA had. Jackets and Bees... those were good old days.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

IndianFan said:
PNG Proud said:
PNG v. PAM will be an interesting contest, but it won't be like the old PNG v. TJ wars! I think they were more critical than MCM, back in the day.

It's a shame that TJ HS and Lincoln HS weren't left alone. Two tradition rich programs with great alumni bases. It seems that PAM is still trying to establish something that will probably never match what PA had. Jackets and Bees... those were good old days.
thats part of the problem here, ppl still think its all about LHS, SFA and TJ, when 100% of everyone finally realize those 3 are never coming back it'll be way better. Its Titan time now (ever since 2002) 8)

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
It's not at all a problem remembering great history. Especially for any of us with ties to either school.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
So, Ashly posted this on Facebook today....

Changes to 22-5A

22-5A Football
Baytown Lee
Central
Livingston
Lumberton
Nederland
Ozen
PA Memorial
Port Neches-Groves
Vidor
?#?12SportsSETX?

Gonna be a LONG District season now. Poor Livingston. What was the UIL thinking???

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
:thumbsdown:

Poor <fill in the blank team> that has to travel to and play in Livingston.

Baytown Lee is another school that's not an ideal district member. The quality of that program is nothing like it once was.

Mr. Buddy Garrity

PNG Proud said:
So, Ashly posted this on Facebook today....

Changes to 22-5A

22-5A Football
Baytown Lee
Central
Livingston
Lumberton
Nederland
Ozen
PA Memorial
Port Neches-Groves
Vidor
?#?12SportsSETX?

Gonna be a LONG District season now. Poor Livingston. What was the UIL thinking???
poor livingston? Maybe the adult that caused that to happen shouldnt try to deflate numbers. Poor livingston kids is more like it.

NDN06

100+ Posts
:thud: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we don't play there this year. I need a full year to prepare myself for "Reba". Curious to know how they manged to turn in 'wrong numbers' to begin with? Kind of odd....

I also read that, as a result, we are dropping CE King from our non-district schedule. That was one I was really looking forward to. :(

Mr. Buddy Garrity

NDN06 said:
:thud: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope we don't play there this year. I need a full year to prepare myself for "Reba". Curious to know how they manged to turn in 'wrong numbers' to begin with? Kind of odd....

I also read that, as a result, we are dropping CE King from our non-district schedule. That was one I was really looking forward to. :(
Reba been gone for a few years now, guess they got rid of her for basically being an extra defender on defense thru the microphone.

As far as the numbers: long story (too much to type), ppl are going to be fired after all is said and done IMO, wouldn't be surprised if the UIL places them on some sort of probation.

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
It was posted that UIL takes the #s that are turned into the TEA. Thats dealing with funding. Don't know why they would have turned in lower #'s.

NDNThunder

Where can I find Ashly's fb post about Livingston being added to our district? Are you referring to Ashly Elam? I don't see that on his fb page. I can't even find that there has been a correction on the UIL website. If you have a link to the page that has this story, please post it.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
BG - what is your expectation for PAM in 5A? Over/under on PAM wins in 2016...9. Do you take the over or under?

Why did the UIL put Livingston in 22-5A, when Barbers Hill, Dayton or Crosby is much closer?

Mr. Buddy Garrity

1989NDN said:
BG - what is your expectation for PAM in 5A? Over/under on PAM wins in 2016...9. Do you take the over or under?

Why did the UIL put Livingston in 22-5A, when Barbers Hill, Dayton or Crosby is much closer?
honestly I expect 9 wins or more (to include playoffs) so I pick the over.

Why they put Livingston with us: they been in 22-5a before is my only guess.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Barbers Hill would have been the OBVIOUS choice for the UIL. But, they won't do it. Sounds kinda like a Good ol' Boy deal or something.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores