REGARDING INDIANETTES

ndnette04

NDNette2001 said:
One sore spot this year is the initial entrance to the football field for the Indianettes. I remember us practicing that entrance until I could practically do it in my sleep. I remember our captain saying to us, "This is the first impression the home and away crowds will see of us entering the field. We have to all be in step and together. It is imperative!!" I got so tired of practicing that field entrance over and over and over. Twice now, I have watched the squad enter the field on up beats and different lead legs. The director needs to clean this up.

While, yes, things have changed since we were indianettes, the best we can do is to encourage these girls with constructive criticism. They are so young and do have a lot to deal with from not only the community, but ex-indianettes can be harsh...mainly because we all think we were the best squad ;)

I do have a question for you though, NDNette2001. If you were on the 2000/2001 squad, how could you have possibly spent so much time practicing the entrance onto the field when it wasn't choreographed until the 03 football season? just wonderin'...

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores