Riggs

SethNDN

Congratulations to the Indians

Did this game make Riggs the all time single season receiving yards and touchdowns leader?

twrpng

100+ Posts
Riggs now holds the most yrds for a season , the most yrds in a game , the most TD's in a season and the most TD's in a game and the longest TD in a game

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
twrpng. I need help adding Preston's 2017 stats to the history page.

What are his stats to date for 2027?

Receptions, Yards, TDs

twrpng

100+ Posts
Riggs has 1,228 yrds rt now for the season record.
Riggs has 17 TD's rt now for the season record.
Riggs had 227 yrds lastnite record for a game.
Riggs had 4 TD's lastnite record for a game.
Riggs had 93 yrd TD In game last year record for longest in game.

Usedtocould

2,000+ Posts
Does he have any leads to play in college? Someone will get a steal with him and able to kick as well. I sent an email to my alma mater's assistant AD who was there when I went there 30 years ago. I haven't gotten a reply yet probably since it was the weekend. Those small schools you have to express interest to since they don't have the multi million dollar recruiting budgets.

SethNDN

Riggs seems like he would be getting interest from somewhere. Maybe he is more interested in perusing a college soccer career? 1200 yard receivers don't come around often.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
He has good size, good speed, good hands, and probably a good work ethic. That is a great combination that some school out there would be seeking.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores