RINGTONE

MOM2INDIANS

500+ Posts
I WAS READING ON SOME OF THE OLDER POSTS FROM 2008 AND FOUND ONE ABOUT RINGTONES. FOR THOSE THAT DONT HAVE AN INDIAN RELATED TONE, I DID FIND "WAR CHANT". ITS FROM FLORIDA STATE AND IT SOUNDS GREAT. I ONLY PAID $4 AND SOME CHANGE FOR THE RINGTONE AND THE RINGBACK TONE.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Just about everyone standing in line Tuesday for football tickets had Cherokee as their ringtone so when someone received a call, everyone reached for their phone. Most of the ones that didn't have Cherokee as their ringtone when they got there had it by the time they left.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Last year when you logged on to the PNGISD web site, it would play Cherokee. My granddaughter who was then in the 7th grade recorded it on my phone and then made it my ringtone. I have no idea how to do it. If you don't have any children, borrow a neighbor's kid to do it for you. If you go to www.pngindians.com, then go to the Fanzone Tab and click on Audio Gallery you can find Cherokee, School Song, etc. there. Good luck. Maybe someone else on this site can help you better than me.

phetonb

I do not have unlimited Texting, so I can not send it to you as a text, but I can e-mail it.

PM me if you want the one I made. It is of the 1984 Band playing it after contest.

dmpla

OK, i'm feeling like a grandpa. :eek:ld:

I have no idea what "PM" means. You can email me at dmpla@yahoo.com, but please include directions on what to do with it once I receive it. Yes, I'm that clueless.

NDN06

100+ Posts
you could probably also go to phonezoo.com and upload cherokee and have it sent to your phone. This website also allows you to 'crop' the music to pick which part you want as your tone.

dmpla

cherokee is not on phonezoo :thud:
so, can someone walk me through how i would download it from this website?

dmpla

thanks, everyone; i finally got the '84 band playing cherokee on my phone :woot:
ok, any idea how i can download the file for the version on THIS website?

GreenStar

Phonezoo.com is a free website that has the Florida State warchant for free...they send it straight to your phone.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores