Roschons final stat line

RoschonsBigBro

Posted this on the other site so I'll post it here too. I wonder what records he has now. Anyone know?
2,918 passing with 35 tds,

1,627 rushing with 29 tds

1 rec for 43 yards and a td.

65 TOTAL TDS ON THE YEAR!!!!

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'm not sure about his total stats from SOPH and JR years, I'll let IndianFan add them all up, but he is a joy to watch play. Throws a beautiful long ball with the best touch I've seen. He will own all of the records throwing and running the ball by the time he finishes at PN-G. He is tough, a play maker, and he's got it all going for him on and off the field. Always has a smile on his face. ;D

Go Indians. Peace.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
'Official' records will be added to the PNG football web site when received later.

Without a doubt RJ will finish among the greats at PN-G, and is already all over the record books. I doubt he'll surpass Gordon LeBoeuf for the career rushing yardage title. But the passing records are well within reach.

Currently:

Passing:
#1 Longest pass completion
#2 most passing TDs in a season

#3 all-time passing yardage
#4 most passing yards in a game

Rushing
#1 most rushing TDs in a game

#2 most rushing TDs in a season
#2 most career rushing TDs
#3 all-time rushing yards
#3 most rushing yards in a game
#5 most rushing yards in a season

RoschonsBigBro

IndianFan said:
'Official' records will be added to the PNG football web site when received later.

Without a doubt RJ will finish among the greats at PN-G, and is already all over the record books. I doubt he'll surpass Gordon LeBoeuf for the career rushing yardage title. But the passing records are well within reach.

Currently:

Passing:
#1 Longest pass completion
#2 most passing TDs in a season

#3 all-time passing yardage
#4 most passing yards in a game

Rushing
[/size]#1 most rushing TDs in a game

#2 most rushing TDs in a season
[/size]#2 most career rushing TDs
#3 all-time rushing yards
#3 most rushing yards in a game
#5 most rushing yards in a season

Thats insane. If he was a rb he is definitely a 2000 +yard back. Prolly could play wr too. Wow man.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for the weird font action. I didn’t look at the published results. Fixing now.

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
Fixed. With another full season to go, almost all the records will be broken by RJ.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores