Rose Bowl... Go Ducks!

NDNband69

500+ Posts
Wow!!!! That's a sight!! Makes PN-G very PROUD!
IMG_0117-ResizeCopy.jpg

pngfan66

500+ Posts
What an amazing experience for Doty. Hopefully we will all get to see him in action next year. Congrats on making something happen for you and your family. The entire Indian Nation is proud of you !

pbg1990

Congrat's to B. Doty, That Rose Bowl ring is going to look nice. This is the results of all his hard work. Should see him take over next year for the ducks. PNG proud.

PNG Proud

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Man, all of those QB's are tall! You really wouldn't know that unless you know how tall Doty is.

bark

1,000+ Posts
pbg1990 said:
Congrat's to B. Doty, That Rose Bowl ring is going to look nice. This is the results of all his hard work. Should see him take over next year for the ducks. PNG proud.
**************************************************************************************
I was just told by a HS coach that Daty is transfering to Lamar to play Basketball.

I was floored- not by him playing BB but leaving Oregon.

Anyone else hear this RUMOR?

bark

1,000+ Posts
Cheermom4 said:
http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/sports/hs/article/Former-PN-G-standout-Doty-leaving-Oregon-heading-2594314.php

Here is the article I found. I had heard from Brennan at the PN-G vs. Nederland BB game that he might be coming back to Lamar.
**********************************************************************************
There you go. The guy that told me is a High School coach, couldn't believe it at first but if you think about it all the obstcles to overcome as a walk on - when the asst.coaches/scouts are pulling for "their guy" it's almost impossible.

Good for LU BB!!!

lu cards

100+ Posts
lamar is a little thin at guard so if he's eligible he might actually play this year.would be really cool if lamar makes the ncaa's.doty would be part of a bcs and ncaa team in one year.wonder how many times that has happened?

bark

1,000+ Posts
lu cards said:
lamar is a little thin at guard so if he's eligible he might actually play this year.would be really cool if lamar makes the ncaa's.doty would be part of a bcs and ncaa team in one year.wonder how many times that has happened?
***************************************************************************************
I still wonder why he has not been offered a schoarship in FB or BB somewhere. There must be something College folks see that we don't. I know it is not his grades.

Go figure?

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
I was an Oregon Duck fan while he was there. Now it's back to "Oregon Who?"

And they still have the ugliest uniforms in football. :thumbsdown:

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores