RUMOR CONTROL

bandkid

Staff member
I know that there was a rumor going around the high school that Coach Faircloth only wanted the band to play Cherokee a few times at the games and the pep rallies and keep our pop tunes to a minimum. This is not true. Mr. Wells spoke with Coach Faircloth before the concert last Thursday and Coach Faircloth told him to play whatever he wants as many times as he wants to.

Just thought I'd dispel this rumor before it gets out of hand.

Thanks Bandkid for confirmation! I seriously did NOT take any truth in the rumor. I'm tired of the continous texts I get asking me about this rumor. :clap:

NONS81

bandkid said:
I know that there was a rumor going around the high school that Coach Faircloth only wanted the band to play Cherokee a few times at the games and the pep rallies and keep our pop tunes to a minimum. This is not true. Mr. Wells spoke with Coach Faircloth before the concert last Thursday and Coach Faircloth told him to play whatever he wants as many times as he wants to.

Just thought I'd dispel this rumor before it gets out of hand.

Thanks, I had heard that Coach wanted a pop tune played as the guys ran thru the run-thru - we all know that this is when Cherokee is played the loudest!!!

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores