Saturdays game---directions please!!

NDN79

500+ Posts
Does anyone have the information regarding where the game is actually being played Saturday? Also, does anyone have directions to the stadium that we will be playing in? Thanks for any and all information and directions!! ;D

Cheermom4

500+ Posts
Here are the directions to Traylor Stadium in Rosenburg from the admin. building.

Driving directions to Stadium Dr, Rosenberg, TX 77471

620 Ave C
Port Neches, TX 77651

1. Head west on Ave C toward Merriman St
0.1 mi
2. Turn right onto Merriman St
177 ft
3. Take the 1st left onto Port Neches Ave
0.2 mi
4. Turn left onto Llano St
295 ft
5. Take the 1st right onto Port Neches Ave
1.2 mi
6. Turn right onto Farm to Market Rd 366/Magnolia Ave/Pure Oil Rd
Continue to follow Magnolia Ave
1.7 mi
7. Continue onto TX-347 W
4.0 mi
8. Take the ramp onto US-287 N/US-69 N/US-96 N
5.9 mi
9. Take the exit on the left onto I-10 W toward Houston
79.4 mi
10. Take exit 770A on the left to merge onto US-59 S
31.0 mi
11. Take the exit toward Reading Rd
0.3 mi
12. Continue straight
0.1 mi
13. Slight right toward Reading Rd
0.2 mi
14. Take the 2nd right onto Reading Rd
0.7 mi
15. Continue onto Hardwood
0.6 mi
16. Continue onto Reading Rd
0.2 mi
17. Turn left onto Avenue I/Farm-To-Market Rd 1640 W
0.3 mi
18. Take the 1st right onto Stadium Dr
0.2 mi

Stadium Dr
Rosenberg, TX 77471

Indian03

100+ Posts
One important thing to mention is that Traylor Stadium DOES NOT have a physical address. The stadium is technically located on Lamar Consolidated HS property but if you look on the map, the stadium is actually a block behind it on a different street.

I spoke with the LCISD secretary yesterday and she gave me two different ways to get there. One is the "Reading Road" route which is listed by the above poster. The other route is to follow these diretions...
• Take I-10 W to Houston
• Take exit 770A on the left to merge onto US-59 S
• Take the FM-762 exit towards Richmond
• Turn right onto FM-762
• Turn left onto Avenue I/FM-1640
• The stadium is located on Avenue I/FM-1640 between the blocks of Stadium Dr and Horace Mann Avenue
• Traylor Stadium will be on the right

She assured me that both directions are easy and would get you to the same place. The only thing she mentioned is that traffic may be a little slower if you take the FM-762 Richmond exit.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
do we know which way the players will leave PN? I have the Scalp Em Indians signs from playoffs and was gonna put them out tomorrow.

wacape

100+ Posts
G-P dude... :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag:<-----does this look familiar?;D

gpwildcat

wacape said:
G-P dude... :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag: :whiteflag:<-----does this look familiar?;D

WE MAY HAVE GOTTEN BEAT, BUT WE DID NOT SURRENDER! Abouth the only good thing we took away from this game was our kids never quit.

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
You guys will be ok they will get the system down before the end of this season

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores