Schedule for next season ?

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
Not sure were but we play silsbee , wos, and humble summer creek dont know the order yet

prepballfan

There's No Place Like The Reservation Friday Night
Staff member
It is in that order Silsbee then WO-S followed by Himble Summer Creek

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I thought the Indians were in discussions to play PA Memorial in a non-district series? Did that fall apart? Glad that WO-S returns to the schedule. Games between PN-G and WO-S are usually close and decided by a couple of plays on both sides of the ball. Ready for the Puple/White spring 2012 game. I hear our probable starting QB is about 6'5" or 6'6", about 190 to 200 lbs., is mobile for his size, and he's learning to make the throws downfield. Is that true? If so, WOW.

Go Indians. Peace.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
Can't wait either ! AJ is who the QB will prob be. He is very tall. From what I've seen he is very coachable. BF has been working with him for a few years now. He does have a great arm and can run. Next season will be another great year for our NDN'S ! The tradition continues !

pngmom4

500+ Posts
1989NDN said:
I thought the Indians were in discussions to play PA Memorial in a non-district series? Did that fall apart? Glad that WO-S returns to the schedule. Games between PN-G and WO-S are usually close and decided by a couple of plays on both sides of the ball. Ready for the Puple/White spring 2012 game. I hear our probable starting QB is about 6'5" or 6'6", about 190 to 200 lbs., is mobile for his size, and he's learning to make the throws downfield. Is that true? If so, WOW.

Go Indians. Peace.

Coach decided to go in a different direction regarding Memorial. He was able to schedule WOS for the next 2 years, both home games for us.

Indian03

100+ Posts
2012 Schedule

8/31: Silsbee (Away)
9/7: WO-S (Home)
9/14: Humble-Summer Creek (home)
9/21: Open - no game
9/28: Lumberton (Home)
10/5: LCM (Away)
10/12: Central (Away)
10/19: Nederland (Home)
10/26: Vidor (Away)
11/2: Ozen (Home)
11/9: Livingston (Away)

pbg1990

pngfan66 said:
Can't wait either ! AJ is who the QB will prob be. He is very tall. From what I've seen he is very coachable. BF has been working with him for a few years now. He does have a great arm and can run. Next season will be another great year for our NDN'S ! The tradition continues !

I like AJ, I have known him since middle school, I hate to be harsh on him but his our upcoming 2012 leader of our PNG pride and he has to be ready no matter what. He has the height for a QB (6-5). But he still need allot of work and discipline to step up to this crucial roll. I use to see him in practice when he was starting with JV, he did very well, But on game days it was a total different outcome, he couldn't handle the pressure. And last year while backing up Travis, he did well in practice, But when the Indian D put pressure on him, it foil his game plan. Hopefully he can improve and be ready by the time we play Silsbee because the Varsity level is no joke there is going to be plenty of pressure. I know coach BF has been working with him for a few years, But the Coach can only do so much, The player has to pick up the rest and run with it, And that's for all the players not just the QB. but as the QB you are also the team leader on the field and commend the respect of your fellow players. Correct me if I am wrong, but I hear he will be the first starting african-american QB in PNG Indian football history. Our Spring game should give us a early peak of what to expect. Good Luck to our 2012 PNG INDIANS

IndianFan

Administrator
Staff member
pbg1990 said:
pngfan66 said:

I like AJ, I have known him since middle school, I hate to be harsh on him but his our upcoming 2012 leader of our PNG pride and he has to be ready no matter what. He has the height for a QB (6-5). But he still need allot of work and discipline to step up to this crucial roll. I use to see him in practice when he was starting with JV, he did very well, But on game days it was a total different outcome, he couldn't handle the pressure. And last year while backing up Travis, he did well in practice, But when the Indian D put pressure on him, it foil his game plan. Hopefully he can improve and be ready by the time we play Silsbee because the Varsity level is no joke there is going to be plenty of pressure. I know coach BF has been working with him for a few years, But the Coach can only do so much, The player has to pick up the rest and run with it, And that's for all the players not just the QB. but as the QB you are also the team leader on the field and commend the respect of your fellow players. Correct me if I am wrong, but I hear he will be the first starting african-american QB in PNG Indian football history. Our Spring game should give us a early peak of what to expect. Good Luck to our 2012 PNG INDIANS

Of significance is the fact that it will be the first season he plays as the starting qb. Recognizing accomplishments or or milestones based on race or cultural background is an outdated concept. Not being critical of your point, just offering a different perspective.

hpt2012

This is my first time, Do we know how are possible starters in offense for 2012 will be. Last year we had QB-Travis Miller, RB-Chase Bertrand, Antoine Arvie, & Spencer Wommack, WR-Jayce Nelson, Tyler Lecouer & Logan Chipman. Thanks

bark

1,000+ Posts
pbg1990 said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
Why note the ethnic situation? Get ready for more diversity. There are going to be some old school Dads that are going to s--t when their son is replaced by someone new to the program and not white. It is 2012. Look at Nederland. I promise the coaches are color blind. Fairclothe wants to win. My opinion.

pngfan66

500+ Posts
To me it doesn't matter who plays or what color they are. We are all RED, WHITE & BLUE !
On another note, We have a decent amount of players coming back who either started or who got alot of play time on rotations. I'm not worried about who we have coming back, it all looks good to me. I feel with BF and staff they can take kids that were so so in middle school or even soph or JV and turn them into exceptional players. PNG is about reloading with talent now, just like all the other top programs in the state. The boys coming up have all been in the BF system long enough to know the rules of the Offense. I myself look forward to another awesome year and another playoff run.

pbg1990

bark said:
pbg1990 said:
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
Why note the ethnic situation? Get ready for more diversity. There are going to be some old school Dads that are going to s--t when their son is replaced by someone new to the program and not white. It is 2012. Look at Nederland. I promise the coaches are color blind. Fairclothe wants to win. My opinion.

Amen Bark nuff said

hpt2012

Hot of the press, Just heard Coach Ryan Cox is gone, He accepted a Asst. Def. coaching position. I don't know where. So now were down a great LB coach. He will be missed. the best of luck to Coach Cox. I have a feeling this maybe Coach BF last year here aswell. Hope not

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores