Schedule for next season ?

pngfan66

500+ Posts
hpt2012 said:
Hot of the press, Just heard Coach Ryan Cox is gone, He accepted a Asst. Def. coaching position. I don't know where. So now were down a great LB coach. He will be missed. the best of luck to Coach Cox. I have a feeling this maybe Coach BF last year here aswell. Hope not
Hmmmm, Weird, he is the co DC here. I sure hope this isn't BF's last year at PNG. He has done so much for the school and program. If he where to jump ship he probably would have already done so. I know no coach will stay forever usually, but I do think he has established some roots here.
Coach Cox is a very very good defensive coach. If the RUMOR is true he will be missed by both the students, fans and players. He really gets the boys pumped up and going !

pngfan66

500+ Posts
hpt2012 said:
This is my first time, Do we know how are possible starters in offense for 2012 will be. Last year we had QB-Travis Miller, RB-Chase Bertrand, Antoine Arvie, & Spencer Wommack, WR-Jayce Nelson, Tyler Lecouer & Logan Chipman. Thanks
Offense you have returning starters, Chipman, Mangini, Reasons, another O lineman, sp: soreono ? Wommack who got play time and a few others on the O. So I think we have on the O, 5 returning, and serveral with playing experience.

D, I think we have 5 returning starters. Several more with significant playing time as well.
Peveto, Hebert, Clark, Warlick, Riley, Youngblood. Last 2 rotated and started a few games.

We also have our kicker back.

I truly think we have a very good solid core. Also the players up from the

pngfan66

500+ Posts
pngfan66 said:
hpt2012 said:
Hot of the press, Just heard Coach Ryan Cox is gone, He accepted a Asst. Def. coaching position. I don't know where. So now were down a great LB coach. He will be missed. the best of luck to Coach Cox. I have a feeling this maybe Coach BF last year here aswell. Hope not
Hmmmm, Weird, he is the co DC here. I sure hope this isn't BF's last year at PNG. He has done so much for the school and program. If he where to jump ship he probably would have already done so. I know no coach will stay forever usually, but I do think he has established some roots here.
Coach Cox is a very very good defensive coach. If the RUMOR is true he will be missed by both the students, fans and players. He really gets the boys pumped up and going !
Well I just heard from several players the Coach Cox is leaving us to coach up North. Lets all wish him the best of luck and know he will be missed. He was an inspiration to all.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
Take a negative and turn it into a positive...good for Coach Cox...every young coach deserves a change to move onward and upward...or to have a change of scenery...Coach Faircloth will find another young coach looking to win and improve his/her resume...there are young coaches at other programs around the state that might like to move up to the level of a position coach at a solid school like PN-G. Coach Faircloth has a contacts list and I'm sure he will find the right fit to fill the void. Best wishes to Coach Cox...thanks for your hard work and service to the kids of PN-G. To the next young coach joining the Tribe...welcome and let's get after it.

Go Indians. Peace.

pngmom4

500+ Posts
Next Wednesday at 6:30 there will be a BC meeting where all of you are welcome to come. I am sure BF will answer these questions.

Justafan

2,000+ Posts
I hate to see Coach Cox leave, but the North and Austin areas are the hot beds right now for winning and talent. I would hate to see Faircloth leave us, but have to be realistic it will happen one day. This area has not been a hot bed in state title runs in years and coaches like him want to be in the middle of it.

Just trying to be a realist by not looking through purple tinted glasses.

bark

1,000+ Posts
Justafan said:
I hate to see Coach Cox leave, but the North and Austin areas are the hot beds right now for winning and talent. I would hate to see Faircloth leave us, but have to be realistic it will happen one day. This area has not been a hot bed in state title runs in years and coaches like him want to be in the middle of it.

Just trying to be a realist by not looking through purple tinted glasses.
****************************************************************************************
You are correct.

bandkid

Staff member
I don't think Faircloth will leave until he at least has a string of deep playoff runs and maybe a state championship appearance to his name. And when (hopefully if) he does, I think we'll have the same interest we had the last time the position was open and bring in a top quality candidate.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores