Scores for 2013 season

NDN79

500+ Posts
Could we please have someone post the scores of the Varsity and JV baseball games. I can't get to many games, but I would like to know the outcome. There are many Indian fans out there who love and support the baseball program and would like to hear regular updates on how the team is doing.This means how things are going in the games that are being played, NOT all of that other STUFF!! Just interested in supporting the team as a fan. Thanks!!

png94

100+ Posts
Baytown Tournament Results- PNG 1-0 over Channelview, Lost to Goose Creek 8-7 in 8 inn., Beat Langham Creek 6-4, Lost to Deer Park 3-2. Play Kelly tomorrow at Kelly. Lufkin Tournament this Thursday.

png94

100+ Posts
Lost to College Station Sat. 10-1. Too many errors and attitudes. This team has got to stop making errors if they are going to be successful.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Varsity boys lost to Lumberton 5-1. We got one hit and made 3 errors. Also walked a lot of batters - used 4 pitchers.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
I would be surprise if anyone doesn't know by now but here goes anyway, PNG Varsity Boys beat Nederland tonight 2-1 in 11 innings!

bark

1,000+ Posts
IndianFan said:
Nice! Getting back to business.
????????
The Ainsworth kid had a great walk-off. 9th grade did fantastic too.

Looks like Brevell has them on the way.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Boys varsity beat Vidor 4-0 Tuesday with only one hit. Four walks plus a base clearing double. Whatever it takes! Next game is Thursday at home with Ozen (due to Easter break).

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Varsity boys lost to Livingston 2-1 tonight (April 5). Lumberton lost to Ozen and Nederland beat Central. Now Nederland is 7-1 and PNG and Lumberton are tied for 2nd in District at 6-2. And we play Lumberton tomorrow in a Saturday game.

OldEagle

500+ Posts
Varsity Boys beat LCM 11-1. We hit the ball fairly good but LCM's errors lead to many of our 11 runs. On a side note, our Varsity Girls beat Vidor 1-0 in 8 innings.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (3-0)
vs.
Lake Creek Lions (2-1)

Friday, Sept. 27, 7:00PM

Indian Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores