Silsbee Game Thread (Post Updates Here)

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
I'd rather hear Cherokee over and over on a repeating loop vs. anything else. They'll get the kinks worked out and we'll hear the Indians grab a W in Silsbee.

Go Indians. Peace.

1989NDN

2,500+ Posts
Staff member
The zone read option from the shotgun with a 6'5" QB that can run is going to be a strong play for PN-G in 2012. If he gives the ball to the RB, we get yards. If the DE crashed down and he fakes to the RB and keeps it on the outside, we get yards. The OL sounds like our strength in 2012...and the zone read option is a weapon for PN-G with a strong OL and mobile QB. Not something we've seen in the past 4 years. Coach Faircloth keeps dialing up plays that favor our strengths/experience on the OL. If we stay healthy on the OL, the zone read option is going to be fun to watch this year.

7 - 0 in favor of the Indians.

Go Indians. Peace.

NEXT GAMEDAY

PN-G Indians (0-0)
at
Klein Oak Panthers (0-0)

Friday, Aug. 30, 7:00PM

Klein Memorial Stadium

PN-G INDIANS FOOTBALL

I could not be more proud of our team and our community. The spirit here is unmatched! I am so lucky to be a part of it and to wear the purple and white! The journey of this football season, with these coaches and our players, will stay with me forever.  -- PN-G Head Coach Jeff Joseph

Scores